Web Hosting
#9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini`
Посмотреть сообщение
How long do you plan on staying in business? I'm not interested in getting situated on a server, and then finding out it has been terminated due to the lack of payment on the renter's behalf.
It's not a 'business'. There won't be any lack of payment seeing as it would cause me inconvinience too. If I were to terminate any accounts, I would do my best to contact the people being hosted on the server before I actually terminate it. I would also take a server backup and ship out files to those being hosted if it were to be terminated.

Whether I get any 'custom' or not, the server will still be online and paid for no matter what, as it hosts probably 90% of my computing coursework projects and such (for school). The loss of those would cause some rather irritating issues.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Web Hosting - by Ash. - 23.12.2011, 19:42
Re: Web Hosting - by Ash. - 23.12.2011, 21:04
Re: Web Hosting - by array13 - 23.12.2011, 23:32
Re: Web Hosting - by XFlawless - 24.12.2011, 03:24
Re: Web Hosting - by iLinx - 24.12.2011, 03:54
Re: Web Hosting - by Ash. - 24.12.2011, 07:25
Re: Web Hosting - by Astralis - 24.12.2011, 20:09
Re: Web Hosting - by Mini` - 25.12.2011, 02:05
Re: Web Hosting - by Ash. - 25.12.2011, 07:54
Re: Web Hosting - by Mini` - 25.12.2011, 13:02

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)