File / command system, which do you recommend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
Посмотреть сообщение
File system: Y_INI
Reason: I think that you should use this file system. It's fast, efficiently-coded, & doesn't take up much CPU usage on execution. It might be hard to some people, but if you read a whole Y_INI tutorial thoroughly, you will understand the basics quickly. It was made by ******.

Command processor: ZCMD
Reason: I think that you should use this command processor. Like Y_INI, it's fast, efficiently-coded and doesn't take up much CPU usage on execution. It's also easy to use, rather than the old 'strcmp' checks (although strcmp is to compare strings, and it's often used under OnPlayerCommandText. It was made by Xeex.
I would recommend the same but only for the file system ( you call it file system ). But for the command processor I would recommend y_command. It has the same processing speed as ZCMD but gives alot of additional features.

Messages In This Thread
File / command system, which do you recommend? - by Jack_Leslie - 20.12.2011, 07:48
Re: File / command system, which do you recommend? - by Emmet_ - 20.12.2011, 08:13
Re: File / command system, which do you recommend? - by suhrab_mujeeb - 20.12.2011, 08:32
Re: File / command system, which do you recommend? - by Hoborific - 20.12.2011, 08:59
Re: File / command system, which do you recommend? - by Jack_Leslie - 20.12.2011, 09:06
Re: File / command system, which do you recommend? - by Hoborific - 20.12.2011, 10:02