Delete oprativesystem [Need help fast]

I know you told me not to, but here's the MS link: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/888023
And yes it seems difficult, but that's what has to be done on a multi-boot system.

Either you could just back-up everything and then format.

The way I deleted my old OS was to just insert my new OS CD and then I had an option to 'overwrite' the older system. Do NOT keep the old NTFS files, windows will otherwise use non-default folder names + you backed them up. I 'kept' the old NTFS files and it lasted some hours until I gained access to them, but all the programs didn't work (the registry keys were deleted) and my default "Programs" folder had some other name. Anyhow, that worked for 2 OS, an old and a new, I wouldn't know if your able to delete more than one in that menu. So: insert the OS installation CD of the one you want, follow the instructions and try to find a "overwrite system" button.

Otherwise, I'd search around the boot menus. Just hit F8/F12 immediatly after you pressed your "on" button (hit those keys some times to make sure you'll load it). Don't change anything there you don't know of.

Messages In This Thread
Delete oprativesystem [Need help fast] - by davve95 - 25.11.2011, 13:11
Re: Delete oprativesystem [Need help fast] - by [MM]IKKE - 25.11.2011, 13:48
Re: Delete oprativesystem [Need help fast] - by davve95 - 25.11.2011, 14:05