09.11.2011, 18:45
It's been a while my server don't appear at master list but it's online.
Due to some recent ddos attacks I've blocked a lot of IP Ranges and I think my server firewall is blocking the masterlist.
I would like to know which IP and ports (UDP/TCP and port range or number) my samp server uses to send ping to masterlist, so I could open it in the firewall and remove this problem.
BTW I added some rep to topic author and samp check author.
Due to some recent ddos attacks I've blocked a lot of IP Ranges and I think my server firewall is blocking the masterlist.
I would like to know which IP and ports (UDP/TCP and port range or number) my samp server uses to send ping to masterlist, so I could open it in the firewall and remove this problem.
BTW I added some rep to topic author and samp check author.

