What would be more "cooler" for a CoD Server?

Chosen Modern Warfare 3, it was the winning one and I'm proud of it :P
NOTE: This is my SA-MP COD server! Not another thing xD Sorry for the confusement though I CBF editing

Hello everyone, I have a server upcoming soon (Need to tweak some stuff and add some new features however, I would wanna see which would be better for a SA-MP server.

I own a real Call of Duty server, probably the one with the most CoDish features and original ones though I've seen heaps of Modern Warfare 3 videos and yet, that game is just fabulous. I mean I love what it's got in it, I wish to make all of those contained in there (I'll add some blackops stuff in too!)

So, what do you reckon I should make my server based upon?
  • Call of Duty: Blackops
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  • Call of Duty: (You can choose however has to be in the Call of Duty series)
Once I figure this out, I doubt theres going to be any changes. I plan to create nodes and stuff for drones, though that's upcoming soon.

------------------------------------

With this gamemode I'm using probably the most efficient methods (basically up-to-date)
  • mysql (I guess it's not as fast as ini based, though what can you do? I mean 10000 accounts being backed up each day is a pain in the ass)
  • foreach/rBits/zcmd/timerfix (by Slice)/y_va (by ****** and zeex)/sscanf (not up-to-date with 0.3d lol)
I know, y_va doesn't have anything to do with speed and stuff, just simplifies work for me.

What other recommendations would you say to efficient coding? I mean, I'm going to be running about 3 modes at a time (probably even 4-6 in the future, if I can manage to get a stable co-owner with funds and helping me out)

Only thing I fear is lag, thats practically it and some slowness. I most of the time make functions with defines / macros. AFAIK, it's faster than a function (small ones functions = macro)

I've designed a unique GUI for the match stuff, I may exceed textdraw limits and such though yeah, I've got about 4 days of holidays and plan to finish this, and my UCP/forums up. If anyone can recommend me something to be based on I'd be happy.

I don't care if someone has the same mode name, at least I know I'm not affiliated with them.

This is a solo project except with some web help I've got 2 vounteers (System64 [designing forums, for us], XFlawless [helping me as a newb in PHP for my first UCP lol])

How would you like a UCP? Flash based or simple webpage based? What colors do you recommend?

I've been with blackops for 2 months now, it's too boring for a server like mine. It needs something supposedly more unique.

I'm not here to compete against anyone, I'm just here to get some recommendations from people. I'm not saying I'm the best scripter also, clearly I'm not and no way near that level of being professional like ******. I'm not bragging about anything, trying to get some opinions.

I've lost interest into blackops, apparently it turned really crap. This new base will be aimed to be identical to the game.

Yup, I have no life, SA-MP is awesome.

Messages In This Thread
What would be more "cooler" for a CoD Server? - by Lorenc_ - 29.10.2011, 06:42
Re: What would be more "cooler" for a CoD Server? - by Retardedwolf - 29.10.2011, 06:58
Re: What would be more "cooler" for a CoD Server? - by Lorenc_ - 29.10.2011, 07:07
Re: What would be more "cooler" for a CoD Server? - by Max_Coldheart - 29.10.2011, 10:10
Re: What would be more "cooler" for a CoD Server? - by BlazeFury - 29.10.2011, 10:11
Re: What would be more "cooler" for a CoD Server? - by [03]Garsino - 29.10.2011, 10:20
Re: What would be more "cooler" for a CoD Server? - by Hiddos - 29.10.2011, 10:23
Re: What would be more "cooler" for a CoD Server? - by iNorton - 29.10.2011, 10:32
Re: What would be more "cooler" for a CoD Server? - by [03]Garsino - 29.10.2011, 10:38
Re: What would be more "cooler" for a CoD Server? - by iNorton - 29.10.2011, 10:44