[REL] Cyanide & Happiness Collection (#1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you for your reply. This isn't my first application. You're correct in what you have stated. I built this in about one hour, I honestly just quickly wrote the source code. I usually would have people suggesting and supporting my project. But, clearly this released project wasn't one of them. However, this was my first time building an application that doesn't involve the Multi Theft Auto community. For example, the project I'm linking was built in a reasonable amount of time (Click me.) The linked project was suggested, and supported by community members.

I'm not the biggest fan of a open source project besides San Andreas Multiplayer or Multi Theft Auto related. Therefore, i'll remove the executable link. Thank you for your notification.
Why dont you like open source projects? If you were to release the source people new to application development could learn from it, experienced users could comment and help improve it (thus teaching you), and it provides piece of mind to everyone using it.

There are really only a few cases where i think open source doesnt work - most of which involve multiple users and/or money xD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Staff
Посмотреть сообщение
I love the series though, awesome to know other members enjoy it too.
Same! I used to view the site daily lol. At one point i lost interest though, because for an entire month only Kris was producing worth while content imo (hope that isnt the case still).

Messages In This Thread