Arrays and enums...
#6

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC]TheKiller
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm pretty sure that sizeof will return 3 and you can only access 0, 1, 2 as there is only 3 values and you start at 0. The data is out of the range causing a server crash. I'm not sure what exactly you are trying to do here, but the best way to combat the issue is

pawn Код:
new lawl = sizeof(StuntPositions) - 1;
Thanks, this fixed the issue... however it is still returning the same line (the last one) because I get the same amount of rewards in every checkpoint I enter.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Arrays and enums... - by [MWR]Blood - 23.09.2011, 06:53
Re: Arrays and enums... - by GrimR - 23.09.2011, 07:09
Re: Arrays and enums... - by [MWR]Blood - 23.09.2011, 07:14
Re: Arrays and enums... - by Lorenc_ - 23.09.2011, 07:14
Re: Arrays and enums... - by [HiC]TheKiller - 23.09.2011, 07:18
Re: Arrays and enums... - by [MWR]Blood - 23.09.2011, 07:26
Re: Arrays and enums... - by MP2 - 23.09.2011, 07:31
Re: Arrays and enums... - by Lorenc_ - 23.09.2011, 07:44
Re: Arrays and enums... - by [MWR]Blood - 23.09.2011, 07:54
Re: Arrays and enums... - by GrimR - 23.09.2011, 11:29

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)