CUSTOM.img and CUSTOM.ide aren't working
#6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde
View Post
I'll check that out when I have the time for it (asap). But there is one more thing that is strange: I did extract swat.dff and swat.txd from gta3.img (that swat skin), renamed them to cxname.dff and cxname.txd, placed them in custom.img and this in custom.ide:
Code:
200, cxname, cxname, 0, 0
That worked . I'll test it ASAP and will post futher details then. Thanks for your replies

Sirencely,
Kevin

p.s.
@Inteso: Yes, I know how that works . I have done that already, please read more carefully next time:
Than there is other problem because there is no needed to add skin models/textures in any .ide file. Make sure new models and textures have names of skins wich are in gta3.img.

EDIT: Browse my threads and find tutorial which I made 'How to add and edit SA-MP Skins', skip editing part and see where I was adding them to custom.img.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[SOLVED] CUSTOM.img and CUSTOM.ide aren't working - by Kwarde - 21.08.2011, 19:02
Re: CUSTOM.img and CUSTOM.ide aren't working - by Kwarde - 29.08.2011, 18:46
Re: CUSTOM.img and CUSTOM.ide aren't working - by dugi - 29.08.2011, 18:52
Re: CUSTOM.img and CUSTOM.ide aren't working - by int3s0 - 29.08.2011, 19:13
Re: CUSTOM.img and CUSTOM.ide aren't working - by Kwarde - 29.08.2011, 19:39
Re: CUSTOM.img and CUSTOM.ide aren't working - by int3s0 - 29.08.2011, 20:24
Re: CUSTOM.img and CUSTOM.ide aren't working - by Kwarde - 30.08.2011, 06:32

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)