Questions

Dear users,

six days passed whitout doing anything good. I'm new to San Andreas MP and I really don't understand things. I ask for support via msn, forums, searched on ******, etc. and everybody says "you need to script" ! Okay... i will learn to script (learning functions for sa-mp; I already know pawn lagnuage but for cstrike specialization), but first I want to make a server. But how? Like other game servers, downloading repacks, files, etc. than opening the server and learning things. I saw 10 - 11 year old kids opening a server with reg. acc. page, different role play servers and I ask for support, and they told me that they are scripters and they never will help me! Than I ask how they are connected the reg. acc. page with a mysql server, than they sad "oh... what means mysql"? So... I don't think that I need to learn scripting first, I think I need to download installed and compiled server (with full plugins and scripts) than with some "data / information" (to know what I'm playing) start to learn scripting for samp. I'm know what I'm doing, but in a wrong place... I don't find any data. So please, (I'm begging) post some replys with usefull link, repacks, tutorials. Please HELP ME !

Best regrads,
MHz

Messages In This Thread
Questions - by MHzEvilZ - 09.06.2011, 18:18
Re: Questions - by Ash. - 09.06.2011, 18:26
Re: Questions - by Mr187 - 10.06.2011, 00:38
Re: Questions - by Calgon - 10.06.2011, 00:45