Gamemode; 'Unknown' VX-RP
#9

The error makes it obvious what you need to do. You shouldn't need to post a thread when you can simply read a warning.

I know what to do, hell I wrote the mode and I managed the server I ran it on.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Gamemode; 'Unknown' VX-RP - by Baspol - 04.06.2011, 17:49
Re: Gamemode; 'Unknown' VX-RP - by iLinx - 04.06.2011, 17:56
Re: Gamemode; 'Unknown' VX-RP - by Baspol - 04.06.2011, 18:11
Re: Gamemode; 'Unknown' VX-RP - by Joey_Griffiths - 04.06.2011, 18:28
Re: Gamemode; 'Unknown' VX-RP - by Baspol - 04.06.2011, 18:38
Re: Gamemode; 'Unknown' VX-RP - by Baspol - 04.06.2011, 20:06
Re: Gamemode; 'Unknown' VX-RP - by Calgon - 04.06.2011, 20:10
Re: Gamemode; 'Unknown' VX-RP - by Baspol - 04.06.2011, 20:12
Re: Gamemode; 'Unknown' VX-RP - by Calgon - 04.06.2011, 20:13
Re: Gamemode; 'Unknown' VX-RP - by Baspol - 04.06.2011, 20:14

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)