Some warnings [0.3c]

Well while testing couple features on Deadly Combinations together with its owner, I typed /config and like 6 lines of text appear, although right after i typed the command, some warnings popped up right before the text.

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/ddpq3ay7/warning.PNG

I told Raekwon to also type /config to see if he would get warnings as well since it could be a script bug or incompatibility but he didn't get the warnings.
So this is a client bug. Usually warnings tended to increase and frequently in spam formats, like this one or even bigger (causing the player to crash).
Specially on this gamemode, I've got these kind of warning spams about 3 times now, counting with this one. I didn't experience that much on other servers at all, because I don't play at many servers tbh, just GTAT, my clan's A/D server and that practically it.

The point is not that it's the GameMode's fault, but that it could be the client or server's fault itself, because where I get those warnings, the code is old and these warnings wouldn't come up on previous versions like 0.3a or 0.3b.
This might be due to any function or code being either bugged, tweaked or some hole left to be covered, I don't really know lol but might be something like that, since the GM code wasn't changed at all on those features and functions.

Would like to know if bugs like these are confirmed and marked on the BugFix list.
Also other players should use this topic to report other Warning messages as they get, instead of creating multiplied topics.
Also, sometimes when the client crashes, it doesn't come up with the Client error box, it comes with Windows error box instead. And I'd like to ask if even the Client Crash report box is working and transmiting data of the respective errors, because whenever they come up I press Report but I don't know if it's working all

Kind Regards,
Diablosrouge

Messages In This Thread
Some warnings [0.3c] - by Diablosrouge - 18.04.2011, 05:29
Re: Some warnings [0.3c] - by WackoX - 18.04.2011, 05:59
Re: Some warnings [0.3c] - by Lorenc_ - 18.04.2011, 06:12
Re: Some warnings [0.3c] - by [DJ]Boki - 18.04.2011, 14:34
Re: Some warnings [0.3c] - by Diablosrouge - 18.04.2011, 17:14
Re: Some warnings [0.3c] - by Diablosrouge - 19.04.2011, 02:48