problem with this quiz
#1

Hello forum,
I'm trying to make a simple quiz, in which it asks you questions and you have to give the correct answer, but I am having a few problems.

pawn Код:
new thing;
new StartQuestions[2][2] =
{
    {"How many horns does a unicorn have?","one"},// Line 8
    {"How many thumbs does a normal human being have?","two"}
};
That creates the questions with the answer next to it.

pawn Код:
new str[128];
thing = StartQuestions[random(2)];//Line 23
format(str,sizeof(str),"%s",thing);
SendClientMessageToAll(0,str);
Then this should send a random question out of the 2 provided to everyone.
The problem being is that I get these errosr:

Код:
(8) : error 018: initialization data exceeds declared size
(23) : error 006: must be assigned to an array
If anyone could give me a hand I will be very thankfull
Reply


Messages In This Thread
problem with this quiz - by mrcoolballs - 15.04.2011, 13:31
Re: problem with this quiz - by xir - 15.04.2011, 13:44
Re: problem with this quiz - by mrcoolballs - 15.04.2011, 13:50
Re: problem with this quiz - by MadeMan - 15.04.2011, 15:23

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)