How can I do this?
#6

you can try this..
p.s: I can guarantee this will work
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)
{
    switch (random(10))
    {
        case 0: GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "merked", 5000, 6);
        case 1: GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "fail /q", 5000, 6);
        case 2: GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "/cry", 5000, 6);
        case 3: GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "fail pause", 5000, 6);
        case 4: GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "lol y u suck tho?", 5000, 6);
        case 5: GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "u rly suck", 5000, 6);
        case 6: GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "pwnt", 5000, 6);
        case 7: GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "scrapped", 5000, 6);
        case 8: GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "murdered", 5000, 6);
        case 9: GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "t/report", 5000, 6);
    }
    return 1;
}
sorry for my noobism lol
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How can I do this? - by grand.Theft.Otto - 14.03.2011, 01:22
Re: How can I do this? - by admantis - 14.03.2011, 01:27
Re: How can I do this? - by grand.Theft.Otto - 14.03.2011, 01:52
Re: How can I do this? - by admantis - 14.03.2011, 02:07
Re: How can I do this? - by grand.Theft.Otto - 14.03.2011, 02:17
Re: How can I do this? - by admantis - 14.03.2011, 02:23
Re: How can I do this? - by grand.Theft.Otto - 14.03.2011, 02:27
Re: How can I do this? - by admantis - 14.03.2011, 02:28
Respuesta: How can I do this? - by Alex_Obando - 14.03.2011, 02:33
Re: Respuesta: How can I do this? - by admantis - 14.03.2011, 02:38

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)