New paintball gun :)
#2

Yeah, I love PB. I go every couple of days, which is mostly during the spring-fall and I got myself an M-TAC Tactical (I forgot the longer name), some expensive shit though, it's like 1.5 grands. I'd rather buy a 1k gun then like a 200 dollar one though, The 1k gun can hold like 200+ paintballs, and it's rarely jams. While the 200 one, the freaking paintball cup thing just fell off, and I got shot around my thigh because of that :>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New paintball gun :) - by marinov - 27.02.2011, 01:55
Re: New paintball gun :) - by Ruffles. - 27.02.2011, 02:14
Re: New paintball gun :) - by marinov - 27.02.2011, 02:41
Re: New paintball gun :) - by Kitten - 27.02.2011, 03:03
Re: New paintball gun :) - by Ruffles. - 27.02.2011, 03:19
Re: New paintball gun :) - by Ruffles. - 27.02.2011, 03:23
Re: New paintball gun :) - by marinov - 27.02.2011, 03:25
Re: New paintball gun :) - by Ruffles. - 27.02.2011, 03:34
Re: New paintball gun :) - by marinov - 27.02.2011, 03:43
Re: New paintball gun :) - by Ruffles. - 27.02.2011, 03:55

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)