Check weapon
#9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo178
Посмотреть сообщение
I think i can make a code that remove player weapons when he is near the non-dm zone! With ResetPlayerWeapons
Okay, but that's not the one where i'm searching for.
I just want to detect if the player has a weapon, it needs to
detect even if the player has scrolled his weapon to fist more.
I tries the search engine, i can't find anythin'. Could someone please
help me further?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Check weapon - by Ihsan-Cingisiz - 29.01.2011, 13:30
Re: Check weapon - by Mean - 29.01.2011, 15:47
Re: Check weapon - by Ihsan-Cingisiz - 29.01.2011, 22:48
Re: Check weapon - by Ihsan-Cingisiz - 30.01.2011, 08:45
Re: Check weapon - by iRemix - 30.01.2011, 08:58
Re: Check weapon - by Ihsan-Cingisiz - 30.01.2011, 10:53
Re: Check weapon - by Vince - 30.01.2011, 10:58
Re: Check weapon - by ricardo178 - 30.01.2011, 10:58
Re: Check weapon - by Ihsan-Cingisiz - 30.01.2011, 16:37
Re: Check weapon - by Ihsan-Cingisiz - 30.01.2011, 18:54

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)