[Include] Nex-AC - Anticheat system

New Version v1.9.11
Fixes:
* Fixed SetPlayerArmedWeapon function
* Fixed PutPlayerInVehicle function
* Minor fixes

Download: See the first post

Using updated anti cheat script, but during compilation of my gamemode script, pawno gets stucked, prob. not responding. any ideas?

What includes included besides the anticheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstGot
Посмотреть сообщение
What includes included besides the anticheat?
// INCLUDES
#include <a_samp> // Credits to SA-MP Team
#include <YSF> // Credits to Y_Less/Kurta999
#undef MAX_PLAYERS
#define MAX_PLAYERS (30)
#define FIXES_Single 1
#define FIX_GameText 0
#define FIX_GameTextStyles 0
#include <fixes> // Credits to Y_Less
#include <NEX_AC> // Credits to OstGot
#include <YSI\y_ini> // Credits to Y_Less
#include <YSI\y_timers> // Credits to Y_Less
#include <geolocation> // Credits to WhiteTiger
#include <streamer> // Credits to Incognito
#include <mbits> // Credits to MakuPL
#include <sscanf2> // Credits to Y_Less
#include <mSelection> // Credits to d0
#include <easyDialogs> // Credits to Emmet
#include <izcmd> // Credits to Yashas
#include <MapFix> // Credits to OstGot
#include <cuffs> // Credits to MP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberanwar
Посмотреть сообщение
// INCLUDES
Try to update all your includes and especially (!) streamer plugin. Also streamer must be included before the anticheat.

False detection on Armour Hack, once players update their armour perk/level. level 1 = 5 > level 2 = 10. They're detected.

Seems quite stable except rapid fire and NOP, I'm glad you keep improving it after so long time, congratulations.

+9 reps

@Edit: I'm getting false positive for weapon cheats, hope you fix that, it's annoying as fuck.

Since I using Nex-AC, it's not sync shoot but lag shoot. Is there any way to fix that? I already enable lagcompmode.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Try to update all your includes and especially (!) streamer plugin. Also streamer must be included before the anticheat.
Still, any ideas?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Still, any ideas?
Try to run pawncc.exe in Windows 7 compatibility mode, it happened to me when I was trying to compile on Windows server 2012, not sure if it's your case but worths a try.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Still, any ideas?
Actually there are ideas, but not the best, If you sure that when anticheat in not connected, everything happens normally.
If the code for which there is a crash is somewhere in your gm, then you can comment on some of its parts. As soon as the compiler stops falling, the problem will be somewhere in the area under the comments. Therefore, narrowing the area you can fairly accurately understand where the problem is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0minal
Посмотреть сообщение
Seems quite stable except rapid fire and NOP, I'm glad you keep improving it after so long time, congratulations.

+9 reps

@Edit: I'm getting false positive for weapon cheats, hope you fix that, it's annoying as fuck.
What specific weapons suspects as rapid fire?
And about anti-weapon hack. Do you notice false alarms only on spawn, as you said earlier, or is it also occurs at another time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justice96
Посмотреть сообщение
False detection on Armour Hack, once players update their armour perk/level. level 1 = 5 > level 2 = 10. They're detected.
Does it the same with anti-health hack?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Does it the same with anti-health hack?
Maybe, who knows. so I have a system, every players level up they'll have a bonus of armour.

level 1: 0
level 2: 10%
level 3: 15%

If players just level up, they're detected as armour hack.

EDIT: No more lag shoot with this include and minimalize player packetloss, I remove #include <a_samp> inside of nex-ac.inc as is not needed in nex-ac.inc and put #include <nex-ac> after <a_samp> in the main mode

New Version v1.9.12
Changes:
* Changed some values in anti-flood
* Rewrote system of call some hooked functions

Fixes:
* Fixed a bug when trying to get on the bus on the passenger seat more than 1
* Fixed a bug in protection against NOPs with the wrong type of health and armor when comparing
* Fixed anti-infinite ammo hack for sniper rifle
* Tweaked function PutPlayerInVehicle

New Version v1.9.13
Changes:
* Changed some values in anti-flood

Fixes:
* Fixed a bug in the anti-teleport in closed vehicles with a kick while attempting to enter the passenger seat

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
1. Can you describe a specific ids of anticheat codes (that displays in server log file) for false detections that occur?
2. You do not need to remove any code from the anti-cheat. Just disable anti-reconnect through EnableAntiCheat function, for example
Codes like | Anti-teleport hack (onfoot) - Anti-teleport hack (in vehicle) - Anti-SpeedHack (in vehicle), activate when the player is very lagged and begins the movement

When a player receives life also activates the Anti-Health hack (onfoot), in the localhost he makes false complaints but I can solve by sub-replacing
PHP код:
 ACInfo [hitid] [acHealth
for my life function, The problem only continues in the hosting

When the player is at sea, there is the complaint Anti-FlyHack (onfoot), and when a player attempts to climb an Anti-AirBreak mountain (onfoot), these 2 even in localhost fails

Out there is nothing to complain about, your work is incredible

hi
i install this anti cheat
but when i run the server
all dynamic objects get bug
(they dont create)
it has bug with
createdynamicobject();

thank you
+1 rep for the helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4dSh33p
Посмотреть сообщение
Codes like | Anti-teleport hack (onfoot) - Anti-teleport hack (in vehicle) - Anti-SpeedHack (in vehicle), activate when the player is very lagged and begins the movement

When a player receives life also activates the Anti-Health hack (onfoot), in the localhost he makes false complaints but I can solve by sub-replacing
PHP код:
 ACInfo [hitid] [acHealth
for my life function, The problem only continues in the hosting

When the player is at sea, there is the complaint Anti-FlyHack (onfoot), and when a player attempts to climb an Anti-AirBreak mountain (onfoot), these 2 even in localhost fails

Out there is nothing to complain about, your work is incredible
Thank you. I think you can also change the punishment for some suspicions on the other (for example, warning to admins)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEMAmiganimans1r
Посмотреть сообщение
hi
i install this anti cheat
but when i run the server
all dynamic objects get bug
(they dont create)
it has bug with
createdynamicobject();

thank you
+1 rep for the helper
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
4. In gamemode and all filterscripts after "#include <a_samp>" write the following: "#include <nex-ac>"
Warning! If you are using a Streamer Plugin by Incognito, foreach or y_hooks, include it before nex-ac!
Recheck. Possible that problem in this

New Version v1.9.14
Changes:
* Improved anti-GodMode
* Minor improvements for EnableAntiCheat and EnableAntiCheatForPlayer functions
* Changed the default punishment for repairing cars by cheats (returns the old health)
* Removed some anti-weapon crashers

Also thank Sanady for the translation into Slovak language!

Yes I already use this function, only as warning
PHP код:
 forward OnCheatDetected (playeridip_address [], typecode);
Public 
OnCheatDetected (playeridip_address [], typecode
Other than that I have no problems installing the include, I will record a video showing my situation

@Edit

It is even better to resume the old health of the vehicle, because now there is a cleo to repair the vehicle of another player even being at a distance

With the latest version, I am able to compile successfully. Will test out the anti cheat if there are any bugs occured.

Bug on cheat (parkour mod).

When apply this animation:
Код:
ApplyAnimation(playerid,"BLOWJOBZ","BJ_STAND_END_P",4.1,0,0,0,0,0);
It detects me and got kicked.