[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

This is the best streamer I ever have been upto, great work Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito
I found the source of the problem I spoke of earlier: Peter's PawnCommand. It seems to be partially bugged in Linux. When multiple float parameters are passed to it, they all get shuffled around for some odd reason. This causes the objects to always be created in the wrong place. The only solution I can think of is to execute a public function that will create each object in the script instead. This is obviously not quite as elegant, but it is the only thing I can do short of placing the entire streaming code inside the script as well. Fortunately, the speed should not suffer tremendously (OnPlayerUpdate gets called several times a second too). I will release a fixed version soon.
This bug is caused by gcc's optimizations. Add -fno-strict-aliasing to the compiler options to fix it.

Код:
COMPILE_FLAGS = -c -O3 -w -D LINUX -I ./SDK/amx/ -fno-strict-aliasing

Great. That does seem to fix it. I am going to release an updated version now.

Edit: Download links are available in the first post. Linux users should see a slight speed improvement in v2.3.

Does the 'Streamer Ticks' use OnPlayerUpdate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylla
Does the 'Streamer Ticks' use OnPlayerUpdate?
They use CPU ticks I think.

How would I add stuff to the checkpoints?

Example:

OnGMInit: CreateDynamicCP(338.0540, 2531.0984, 16.8015, 2.0, -1, 0, -1, 10.0); //

Do I enter what I want to do when the player enters that checkpoint on OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint?

EDIT: Nvm, I got it, on CreateDynamicCP, there's no checkpointid parameter?

what do you mean "Fixed PAWN invoke bug in Linux" ?

So after 2.3 this means that that object loading bug is fixed now? If not like I posted before the objects are mostly loaded but sometimes they are not loaded and wont load until you either kill yourself or switch your interior and kill yourself if a interior multiple times. Its really annoying to have a deathmatch or soemthing in the sky (that is under the object limit) and about 30% of the map is loaded until you kill yourself in a interior or out of one. The amount of times vary that you need to kill yourself before before the object streamer "remembers" to load them. Again I have no plugin experience and I have no intention to look or even know how to fix the problem.

Kylla: CreateDynamicCP returns the checkpoint ID.

Shady91: Read pod's post.

[SU]BP13: Maybe. Try it and see.

Quote:

So the first CP I create will be ID 0, the second = ID 1?

Quote:

Not solved.

Kylla: No, the item IDs start at 1.

[SU]BP13: Well, your problem is kind of unique. I have not seen anyone else say that their objects are not loading properly, so are you sure that nothing is wrong in your script? Also, are you using custom virtual worlds, interiors, players, or draw distances?

Quote:
Kylla: No, the item IDs start at 1.

[SU]BP13: Well, your problem is kind of unique. I have not seen anyone else say that their objects are not loading properly, so are you sure that nothing is wrong in your script? Also, are you using custom virtual worlds, interiors, players, or draw distances?
Virtural Worlds - 0

I am using mad dogs interior for my objects in the format:
CreateDynamicObject(1828, 1298.9494628906, -793.32293701172, 1083.0078125, 0, 0, 0, 0, 5, -1);

No custom players or view distance.

If you can provide me with all of the objects you are using, I can put them in a script and try to reproduce your problem.

all of them? Thats about 20 thousand. Would you still like to see it? If so ill put it on pastebin.

Yes, PM all of them to me. You can also test by isolating the objects from your gamemode to ensure that it is not a scripting problem.

Is it better having the objects in a separate FS or in the gamemode itself?

Can I use SetPlayerCheckpoint even if I use CreateDynamicCP? Or will this mess up the checkpoints.

incognito, modify you plugin, please, under Multithread by ******
I think after this, your plugin will work faster

anybody know how to use CreateDynamic3DTextLabel native?

Already i have this code in OnPlayerSpawn and anybody dont see player name
Код:
foreach(Player, i)
{
 format(string, sizeof(string), "%s (%i)", pName(playerid), playerid);
 CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(string, COLOR_LIGHTORANGE, 0.0, 0.0, 0.03, 15.0, playerid, INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, 0, GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid), GetPlayerInterior(playerid), i, 15.0);CreateDynamic3DTextLabel()
}