[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

Thanks, the polygon bug is fixed.
However, the Chinese character bug is still there.

Can someone upload this on a mirror on Mediafire? My internet modem dont let me download from solidfiles. And i cant remove the blocking of solidfiles.
Thanks

Hmm the 2.6 version doesn't work right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito
Посмотреть сообщение
Checkpoints aren't streaming.. I'm in like worldid 27000+ I don't see the checkpoint that I would see in v2.5.2

I don't get the new one working, but i haven't tested ut thoroughly, the newest with 0.3d R7 didn't do anything at my server; no objects appear, though CountDynamisObjects returns a good value
I reverted to the previous 2.6 version.
Will try the new one with 3dR6 tomorrow, to see what the problem is

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkentim
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't get the new one working, but i haven't tested ut thoroughly, the newest with 0.3d R7 didn't do anything at my server; no objects appear, though CountDynamisObjects returns a good value
Same for me.. nothing is appearing.. gonna go back to the alternative version

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks, the polygon bug is fixed.
However, the Chinese character bug is still there.
I'm guessing this is a bug with sampgdk. If it is, I'll need to ask Zeex about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noner
Посмотреть сообщение
Can someone upload this on a mirror on Mediafire? My internet modem dont let me download from solidfiles. And i cant remove the blocking of solidfiles.
Thanks
There are links to Mediafire mirrors in the first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langley
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm the 2.6 version doesn't work right?
What doesn't work about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkentim
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
Same for me.. nothing is appearing.. gonna go back to the alternative version
Which one is that? Revision 12?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciman001
Посмотреть сообщение
I am having some issues moving my dynamic objects.. here it is:
pawn Код:
VIPDOOR[0] = CreateDynamicObject(5422, -1333.45, 487.41, 12.12, 0.00, 0.00, 90.00, -1, -1, -1, 200);
VIPDOOR[1] = CreateDynamicObject(5422, -1337.61, 487.41, 12.12, 0.00, 0.00, 90.00, -1, -1, -1, 200);
when i do this:
pawn Код:
MoveDynamicObject(VIPDOOR[0], -1333.45, 487.41, 7.12, 5);
MoveDynamicObject(VIPDOOR[1], -1337.61, 487.41, 7.12, 5);
and this:
pawn Код:
MoveDynamicObject(VIPDOOR[0], -1333.45, 487.41, 12.12, 5);
MoveDynamicObject(VIPDOOR[1], -1337.61, 487.41, 12.12, 5);
It rotates them an extra 90 degrees. SO, instead of beign at 90 degrees, they're at 180 or 0.. so, How can i fix this?
Update the streamer plugin to 2.6 when you use 0.3d server.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Update the streamer plugin to 2.6 when you use 0.3d server.
Why?

Sorry, just forgot to quote the post. Sometimes I go to this topic by clicking the title of the thread at the index page, but I haven't noticed that doing so will go to the first unread post, instead of the last post of the thread.

You need to update it to 2.6 (or the fixed version of 2.5.2 for 0.3d) because 2.5.2 is designed for 0.3c and it doesn't support the rotation parameters. If you simply use MoveDynamicObject with 2.5.2 at 0.3d server, your objects will rotate in an unknown way.

Edit:
Incognito, please don't forget to add IsDynamicObjectMoving in 2.6, thanks.

Is it safe to create objects with CreateObject (global objects) so I could attach them into vehicles or will it mess up the streamer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it safe to create objects with CreateObject (global objects) so I could attach them into vehicles or will it mess up the streamer?
It is perfectly safe. Player and global objects are in separate pools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreT
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you.

Even if you don't use MoveDynamicObject do you still need to upgrade to the 0.3d supported v2.5.2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreT
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think so. Global objects share the same limit with player objects. That means if you add x global objects, you can only stream (1000 - x) objects in at the same time. If too many global objects are added, it will affect the streaming, causing you to be unable to see some objects.
Thus, you need take a balance. I'd suggest you to take 400 objects for global objects and 600 for the streaming one.

Also, don't forget to use Streamer_VisibleItems(type, items) to change the number of objects can be streamed in at the same time, so that there should be no conflict between global objects and streamed/dynamic objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
Посмотреть сообщение
Even if you don't use MoveDynamicObject do you still need to upgrade to the 0.3d supported v2.5.2?
No, you don't. It should works fine in 0.3d except the MoveDynamicObject function.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think so. Global objects share the same limit with player objects. That means if you add x global objects, you can only stream (1000 - x) objects in at the same time. If too many global objects are added, it will affect the streaming, causing you to be unable to see some objects.
Thus, you need take a balance. I'd suggest you to take 400 objects for global objects and 600 for the streaming one.
Yeah, there's a limit for how many objects a player can have visible to him. Both global and player objects count towards the limit. But I was answering his question: the streamer won't get bugged.

Can i use older versions on 0.3d?

Incognito, could I ask you to add IsDynamicObjectMoving, please? I could script it but I think it's better to have such a function into the streamer

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Incognito, please don't forget to add IsDynamicObjectMoving in 2.6, thanks.
He would like to have it too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
Посмотреть сообщение
Streamer should check if there is checkpoint shown and hide it before showing another one. Easy fix.
Also this please

Will there come any stabile version for 0.3d soon??

Getting a weird message:

*** Streamer_CallbackHook: Expecting 11 parameter(s), but found 3

Guessing it's internal.