Textdraw help

Hey, so I've just searched forums like 10 pages on the word textdraw to look for anything that might help but didn't find any so I'm gonna ask here.

I'm a really poor noob at doing textdraws so I'm kinda wondering if somebody can help me with giving me some directions on how I should go about making something like this:

A textdraw where you can like use left and right on your keyboard to change a decimal like let's say on the textdraw it wrote: Number: %d you can go down to that and then use left and right arrow to like go up and down in numbers.

Use the wiki.
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Main_Page

I've already looked at the wiki I'm not that stupid but nothing at the textdraw section really leads you towards reacting when a player uses left and right arrow buttons

Hmm I might be wrong but is it something with OnPlayerKeyStateChange that should be used for these kinda things cause if not then I really don't know.

Bump

If someone could lead me into a more right direction a bit detailed instead of just a link to the wiki then I really would appreciate it.

It just also seems kinda built in sometimes when I see these kinda textdraws with like let's say

ID: (Arrow pointing left)(Number)(Arrow Pointing Right)

Use Textdraw Editor
it's easyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Jvxmc
Посмотреть сообщение
Use Textdraw Editor
it's easyer
Yeah, that's an awesome filterscripts tho' it crashes with my dialogids.