[HELP] warning State

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\poon\Desktop\GTA-cyberDrive\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(468) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "SetPlayerPos")
C:\Documents and Settings\poon\Desktop\GTA-cyberDrive\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(18736) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\poon\Desktop\GTA-cyberDrive\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(18753) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\poon\Desktop\GTA-cyberDrive\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(18755) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\poon\Desktop\GTA-cyberDrive\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(18757) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\poon\Desktop\GTA-cyberDrive\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(18764) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\poon\Desktop\GTA-cyberDrive\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(42994) : warning 219: local variable "State" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\poon\Desktop\GTA-cyberDrive\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(50398) : warning 219: local variable "State" shadows a variable at a preceding level
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

8 Warnings.

Loose identation is bad tabulating problem some times

and local variable state .... means you have altready the variable "State" defined up of the same like

new State;

new "State"

sorry for my bad english

If you are just lazy tabulating everything you could just add:
pawn Код:
#pragma tabsize 0
and for lines 42994 and 50398 remove the 'new State'

Also to get rid of this:
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\poon\Desktop\GTA-cyberDrive\pawno\include\F_Streamer.inc(468) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "SetPlayerPos")
you should open F_Streamer.inc with pawn and remove the definition of SetPlayerPos:
ex.
pawn Код:
stock SetPlayerPos { .. }
//or
public SetPlayerPos { .. }
... just remove it and then just save the file.

Recompile after and give us a update!

Thank you.

I can not warp.

T_T Help Me Please.

Sorry I misunderstood.

Sorry

use the pragma tabsize is not good becouse him dont learn how to make nice scripts good tabulate