[SUGGESTION]Health Bar Dimension

I know Kalcor said "SA-MP 0.3c RC is now in feature lockdown." but I think that is verry cool to add.

Normal:

Would be nice:

The Health Bar be large! Or ... one scripting Function!
Код:
HealthBarDimension(dimension);
Example: after OnGameModeInit
HealthBarDimension(200);

Dimensions :
Minimum = 100
Maximum = 200

I hope to be added!

Hey, is an verry good suggestion !

Its an good idea, but as we already know. 0.3c is in a feature lockdown

It's bad idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayaron
Посмотреть сообщение
Its an good idea, but as we already know. 0.3c is in a feature lockdown
Yes but when Kalcor added [03]Garsino's idea to DriveBy with multiple weapons ... was still in lockdown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedux123775
Посмотреть сообщение
It's bad idea.
Whi ? justify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul_Ro
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes but when Kalcor added [03]Garsino's idea to DriveBy with multiple weapons ... was still in lockdown!
driveby in 0.1. as it was removed in 0.2

Man this idea has been suggested 100 times xD.
I suggested it twice. Whatever I like it
+3 :P

btw I would like something like:
SetPlayerMaxHealth(playerid, Float:maxhealth);
It can't be higher then 1000!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, it was not in feature lock down then. Kalcor added the system, made the announcement and then it was in feature lock down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Gangstas
Посмотреть сообщение
driveby in 0.1. as it was removed in 0.2
In earlier versions of SA-MP, I believe the feature had existed. It still exists in 0.3c though!

I like the idea of having the health bar at a certain 'dimension'. It could be a neat feature for death match servers. Not so much role play however.

i was meaning to tell him that the function was in 0.1 so he brought it back even though 0.3c is on lockdown. the feature was there already but removed, so it doesn't really count.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
And my suggestion with SetPlayerArmedWeapon for works into vehicle. I think it will be better like SetPlayerSkillLevel. Just a new define: SetPlayerSkillLevel(playerid, HEALTH_SKILL, %d); - i've made a topic some time ago with suggestion that too.. but i'm think it will come not in this version.