RC 4-2 bug with driveby

I have found two bugs with DriveBy.
First: Shooting with DE looks like machine gun.
Second bug is with sniper rifle. I don't have any sight but ok, nvm. Real bug is then when I go out from car. I can move only forward. For example when I press "A"(left) key I still go forward and camera looks strange. When I move mouse, nothing is happening. I must start aiming to fix that problem.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp3O1riOX_4[/ame]

:O lol, now we can use all guns for drive-by?

Yes I'm wating for the ufficial release!

I found another one:when I get off from vehicle,I can't change to other weapon, i must to press c, click, etc. and the angle change from camera pos..

Or the minigun is very slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
Or the minigun is very slow.
It's like that in singleplayer too, desert eagles shoot fast, and miniguns slow.

Deagle is not bugged. This is SA Engine. Sniper.. where you see on Single Player a Ped with Sniper from Drive-By? lol.. maybe thats a reason why that's not with this gun.

When you can't move left and/or right and your mouse movements don't work, pause your game then un-pause - it should begin to work again.

Yes, I know. I can start aiming too and effect is this same, but I dont think it's normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavibro
Посмотреть сообщение
I found another one:when I get off from vehicle,I can't change to other weapon, i must to press c, click, etc. and the angle change from camera pos..
yea same here..