SA-MP 0.3c RC client/server (Now released)

Oh ok thanks

hmmm i'm getting a weird error when i try to compile a 0.3b script with 0.3c :/

C:\Users\wesley\Desktop\mappen\Games\GTA SA-MP\0.3c!!!\pawno\include\../include/gl_common.inc(75) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strtok"
C:\Users\wesley\Desktop\mappen\Games\GTA SA-MP\0.3c!!!\pawno\include\../include/gl_common.inc(90) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Users\wesley\Desktop\mappen\Games\GTA SA-MP\0.3c!!!\pawno\include\../include/gl_common.inc(134) : error 021: symbol already defined: "isNumeric"

while there is,t any reason for those errors :/

line 75: new PlayerInfo[MAX_PLAYERS][pInfo];
line 90: forward MinuteTimer();
line 134: new AutoRepairUsed[MAX_PLAYERS];

does someone know why these errors are showing up even if those errors aren't in these scriptfiles or anywhere else in the script?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONTROLA
View Post
Found a bug: sometimes the character exits the vehicle without any reason. I tested the gamemode on 0.3b and it worked.
Just found out that on 0.3c RC2 it works fine for all player IDs except playerid 0. On 0.3b it works fine with exactly the same gamemode. I'll be coming with a video if it's needed.

I tryed to change colors in 3D text label, and it don't worked, is it right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axuj
View Post
I tryed to change colors in 3D text label, and it don't worked, is it right?
it works, but you have to use the hex code.

new functions are awesome!

may I ask if defined colors will work for the colored chat in the next RC release as they don't for me?

Kye, is there any posibility to get the skin ids +300 unlocked?

0.3c RC2-2 optional client update: Win!

Thanks to the whole SA-MP Team for fast bugfixing!

No I mean bug-fixes or features that are on the todo-list

Sometimes the neon tubes lose their lights if they are attached to a car and the car lays on its side

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta
Посмотреть сообщение
Sometimes the neon tubes lose their lights if they are attached to a car and the car lays on its side

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matite
Посмотреть сообщение
Lights do not work at an RX or RY angle of about plus or minus 15 degrees.

This is a GTASA limitation not a SA:MP limitation. For example, when you smash a light pole in normal GTASA it switches off.

When I made the tubes I made them for the underside of vehicles... wasn't thinking "star wars".

Anyway, you can attach the neon tube to your CALF bone and use it in a vehicle with the following offsets and rotations:
X 0.0 Y -0.6 Z 0.5 RX 90 RY-160 RZ 90

We attach it to our calf (bone 12) because it does not move when inside a vehicle... if we attach it to our head or other bones the object will move when you steer/drive.

Do you mean that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retardedwolf
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you mean that?
No, he wrote the whole post for nothing

@Meta, is that a gradient coloured 3D Text label? ;o

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayLSX
Посмотреть сообщение
No, he wrote the whole post for nothing

@Meta, is that a gradient coloured 3D Text label? ;o
He used different colours for each letter so this gradient effect appeared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retardedwolf
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you mean that?
Yep, i meant that.

Код:
{FF0000}S{FF1100}A{FF2200}M{FF3300}P {FF4400}i{FF5500}s {FF6600}t{FF7700}h{FF8800}e {FF9900}b{FFAA00}e{FFBB00}s{FFCC00}t
^^ simple

Edit: How about a "color code" that lets the text return to it's basic color?
so if you use
pawn Код:
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF9600, "Hello {0000FF}Hello {------}Hello");
that it returns that

Hello Hello Hello

i would take {------} or {xxxxxx}

Its Absolutely magnificent weldone SA-MP team, i haven't any complaints and it all works great for me and my server as far as i have tested.

However i do have one little question im pretty stumped on...i created a neon mod shop for my players on my server and i cant work out how i go about removing neon objects applied using "AttachObjectToVehicle" eg:"Redneon1" & "Redneon2" from a vehicle without removing all neons from all cars on the server?

my question in short is how do i define the car i want to remove the current AttachObjectToVehicle from using DestroyObject?

Thanks for RC3. The new Mapicons rock.

Thanks Kalcor for fixing the bugs! i thought they won't do it

Hey !
when new version gome out ?
it's seems really cool !

If i create map icon with MAPICON_LOCAL_CHECKPOINT style, i can't remove it.