[FilterScript] [FS]L.A.S LuX Admin System |UPDATE: 7/03[v1.6]|Whirlpool+Many CMDS+VIP+Much More

Just Freaking awesome

I Found a bug when you try to make a command it says:
Code:
error 017: undefined symbol "cmd"
YOU FS IS BUGGED

at gta-multi doesn't work!!!

Nice FS i tested it and it works great!

sorry for this dummy question but here it goes :

in server.cfg where is that plugins line ? i dont have it .... xD

Can you please answer me

Thank you !!!

create a new line

"plugins yourpluginshere.dllor.so" without the " "

ow ow thank you mate i made a new line " plugin " XD tahst why it did not worked .. THANK YOU !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by not
View Post
at gta-multi doesn't work!!!
can you give more information on what the problem is please

Code:
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 30 seconds.

this sux.... i installed it... nothing happens... just original crap sa:mp mode

C:\Documents and Settings\pc\Desktop\Server Clear\pawno\include\ldudb.inc(20) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dutils"

is ma compiler broken or what ?!
i use 3.2.3664.0 pawno, should i use an other one? ??

no you need the latest dutils include and update any other includes as well

so i should download what ?

@TheYoungCapone
The default password for dialouge is "Changeme" <--without quote, and you can open filterscript and change it to whatever you want.

@[PC]henkie[NL] the normal whirlpool and this script works in windows also and currently i hosted it on web. It works very well on linux too, you just have to do is download whirpool.so for x64 and host then change server.cfg to whirlpool.so

Have another question when i try to login to RCON admin everyone else gets the same dialog how to disable?

Well thats a Second Rcon login, Though there ain't any harm in typing a password there xD. I didn't checked script much yet but if you really want to i'll check and tell yah.

if a gamemode that i'm using has a register/login/admin system in it already and i would want to use yours. would i have to rip it out of the Gm?

E a jak sie uruchamia tego vipa ? wrzucilem pliki dodalem do filterscripts ale jaka komenda na vipa /setvip ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by =PREDATOR=
Посмотреть сообщение
E a jak sie uruchamia tego vipa ? wrzucilem pliki dodalem do filterscripts ale jaka komenda na vipa /setvip ??
This is an english forum, or isn't Non-English section, talk in english.

hi,

i am trying to put the /rcon execcmd command into a Gamemode (Ravens RP), but i keep getting theese two errors, any ideas?

Код:
C:\Users\Tom\Documents\Ravens_Roleplay_0.3c\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(31816) : error 017: undefined symbol "argpos"
C:\Users\Tom\Documents\Ravens_Roleplay_0.3c\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(31817) : error 017: undefined symbol "argpos"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

1.6 link is down -_-"!