Support Arabic in SA-MP!

Hey guys,
I'm playing SA-MP around 4 years (don't look at the registeration date - cauze I have another users).
I was wondering why SA-MP doesn't support the 'Arabic' Language in-game.
while trying to write in-game/pawn it show a 'gibrish' stuff and a lot of complicated symbols.
I'm asking you to add the 'Arabic' Language to the game and supporting it, because there is a lot of Arabic gamers will join us if you support the language.
if you need an information about supporting the language, I will help.
Thanks!

Pawn only supports UTF-32 character encoding. For Arabic you will need UTF-8.

They can't do anything about this?

I sure hope they plan to give our foreign brothers some equal love
Nothing quite like translating line after line of text only to find out its gibberish in-game

I don't know about you but I can make my way around russian sites/games well enough but SA:MP just spits out useless text when anyone uses their keyboard

The language barrier be damned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
Is it possible to get UTF-8 for pawn? Actually i started thinking about creating a server with arabic language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brys
View Post
Is it possible to get UTF-8 for pawn? Actually i started thinking about creating a server with arabic language.
Me too! I've trying to create a stunt server with arabic language because half of my friends dont know english.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
Hmm.. then how did the Russians managed to make it work? (I think is UTF-8 as well)

I heard UTF-8 is supported as well, hope that the SAMP Team will think about it, I've seen that 15% of the SA:MP Players are Arabs..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLedingham
View Post
I heard UTF-8 is supported as well, hope that the SAMP Team will think about it, I've seen that 15% of the SA:MP Players are Arabs..
15% lol u can say 30% or 35%

Actually arab samp players are way more than you think, unfortunately yes not all of them speak or understand english and that would be a problem for them. Anyway afaik
Quote:

Pawn only supports UTF-32 character encoding

Ok, I've seen people using different software, modifiers to somehow change it to UTF-8, So it's possible for sa-mp client (chat box only not nicknames) but for pawn i don't know

what do you mean? not supporting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlalt
View Post
what do you mean? not supporting?
It only works on chat but if you write the code in the script it won't show.....I think

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezo2001
View Post
It only works on chat but if you write the code in the script it won't show.....I think
That is in the script on end anti spawn kill project showing auto ...

I think that that does mean that samp could support UTF-8 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlezone
View Post
I think that that does mean that samp could support UTF-8 ?
|| i think its in windows options

add support for arabic !!!!!!

add arabic to pawn !!