[FilterScript] [FS]Speedo&Radar

Speedo & Radar by BumbiS*

Hello everyone, this is my first filterscript, and in it it have a nice speedo where you can see your vehicle name, health and speed in miles per hour. And also there is a command /radar for cops, it gets speed of nearest vehicles.

Screenshot

As you can see it is at down right corner of the screen.

Thanks to:
Zamaroth for making a textdraw editor, it was easier to make a textdraws with that.
And thanks to DracoBlue for making dcmd.

Bugs:
No knows bugs yet, and hopefully there are no bugs.

Pastebin link:
http://pastebin.com/KvSdAaD3
Cant find where to upload this fs.

The design is pretty cool looking, but the lining could use some work. It doesn't have a lot of color, but it makes it look professional. You should include "MP/H" after the "Speed:" text-draw.

awesome love the /radar

Thank's! Ok, i'll will change that mp/h after speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvis123
View Post
Thanks you all! Ok, i'll will change that mp/h after speed.
Okay, sounds good.

P.S. Nice idea to include the /radar function

Added that mp/h after speed, and updated a screenshot with that.

See! Looks better now, although you should add a space between the speed and the MP/H... Other than that, nice work!

Awesome job dude I like the /radar thing keep up with this good work

Nice. Well done.

Nice!, I like it.

Nice Work Dude .. and the maker of Dcmd was Dracoblue

Really thanks, i didn't expect great comments like these about my FS. Really appreciate it.

I will not use this anyway, but just giving you an advice. Include km/h too, as most europeans uses km/h

I'am an european, but it was easier to calculate mp/h. Ok i will look what can i do about it.

Good for RolePlay server ! Thanks silvis123 !

wow i like it!

Pretty good havent used it/tested it and i don't think i will but from the screens, it looks pretty damn good

REALLY NICE! Although could you adjust the MPH to more realistic? Like right now if I'm driving to what looks like 30mph it says 120 or something lol

THANKS!

Nice release

I don't know why everyone displays HP as a float in the textdraws, it's not user friendly. My gamemode script shows vehicle health as Perfect/very good/good/poor/wrecked it's easy for players who have no idea about pawno and scripting for SAMP; some players don't know how many is 100% and that 250.00 is as good as 0 because car will catch fire and blow up anyway. Also, how accurate does the health need to be for average player? Displaying 2 digits after the '.' seems like an overkill.
I suggest that you change it to shoow 100% or 100/100
Apart from this, why don't you use IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint() for /radar? The script does need optimization.
But well, sice you claim this to be your first FS, it's good enough