[Plugin] Audio Plugin

not possible from the plugin? i see something on the second post on the start.

Audio Archives

There are 63915 audio files from 25 archives that can be extracted. Of these, 1922 are streams from 16 archives and 61993 are sound effects from 9 archives. It is also worth noting that the streams are OGG Vorbis files, and the sound effects are WAV files. The following are valid archives that can be extracted:

Streams:

AA Police radio messages (1001-1066)
ADVERTS Advertisements for radio stations (1067-1135)
AMBIENCE Background environment sounds (1136-1175)
BEATS Beats and various other dance tracks (1176-1185)
CH Playback FM (1186-1315)
CO K-Rose (1316-1470)
CR K-DST (1471-1626)
CUTSCENE Mission cutscenes (1627-1767)
DS Bounce FM (1768-1946)
HC SF-UR (1947-2061)
MH Radio Los Santos (2062-2213)
MR Radio X (2214-2360)
NJ CSR 103.9 (2361-2490)
RE K-JAH (2491-2651)
RG Master Sounds 98.3 (2652-2821)
TK WCTR (2822-2922)

and i think maybe we can do this with them but i dont know.

and more thing. the sound doent play on some gm's. i mean i test it on 2 gm's and work but anyother gm's i use doent work ex the rivershell gm from kye. i dont know why. pls help!

no ones knows about that problem?

Hmm ... I'm using Windows XP and a MySQL Server ... If I load the audio plugin, the functions works ... but, when i try to close the gamemode, it waits few seconds ( 3 - 6s ) and i get this ( i get it fast, i tryed for 20times to get the photo): /imageshack/img837/8301/saveit.png

and sometimes ( 80% ) the players accounts get lost ( some variables are setted to zero < 0 > )

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ!
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm ... I'm using Windows XP and a MySQL Server ... If I load the audio plugin, the functions works ... but, when i try to close the gamemode, it waits few seconds ( 3 - 6s ) and i get this ( i get it fast, i tryed for 20times to get the photo): /imageshack/img837/8301/saveit.png

and sometimes ( 80% ) the players accounts get lost ( some variables are setted to zero < 0 > )

It's probably from your MySQL Plugin, since I see the world "Thread" which includes MySQL. What ever version of v0.13 you got, I think that is Adrenaline's?

Try switching to G-sTyLeZzZ's MySQL plugin, or Strickenkid's. But I recommend Stricken's.

Help! I use 0.3b , and when players join my server, the ram usage rises high, and then the server crashes. Im sure it is because of this plugin.

What is your operating system, wups?

Centos 5

P.s. I can include the plugin, but if i include the audio.inc into game mode - then it crashes.

P.S.S. If there are no players online - the server won't crash.

Possibly something to do with your server host?

I think it is because i use streamer plugin and audio plugin? Bcz both includes look simular.

The ram usage rises about 10mb, whith every player connect. When they spawn additional 10mb adds up.
( if i only use the plugin without the include everything is ok. )

Okay, if you don't use the include your GM won't compile... I guess you haven't learned the basics of that yet, why don't you take a look at the SA:MP Wiki?

The same problem is if i don't include it in the gm, just use it as a FS.

I mean if I use the default FS included in the first file.

I also use the mysql and streamer plugin.

A question, does it work for playlists (pls, acx) ?

Dont know about acx, but pls ( for internet radio ) works.

Could it be, that my audio plugin is damaged bcz i extracted it on windows, and transfered to Linux, and because of that the ram usage grows high if i include the native's?

Sorry for double.

Could it be, that this plugin malfunctions with PlayerPlaySound function??

Quote:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::thread_resource_error'
what(): boost::thread_resource_error

Does this help with anything?

I just noticed that i have debian i386 :S

I have this problem with my client:
Error initializing audio device