[HELP]Vehicles Don't Lock onplayerspawn

I'm currently editing a roleplay script for Streamwood County RP. I don't know why but when i put all the setvehicleparams for the vehicles i want locked under onplayerspawn, they don't do anything. The player has to type /civilian to get them to lock. All the vehicles are locked to factions and are unlocked when they log into them. Where should I put the setvehicleparams to make them lock when the player spawns?

Any help would be appreciated and I'm sorry if someone has posted about this before, I couldn't find any help for this actually searching for it first.

-[SCRP]Cody

You have to lock vehicles in "public OnVehicleStreamIn(vehicleid, forplayerid)"

OnVehicleStreamIn

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=163764

Now when I paste all of the setvehicleparams under that, it gives me errors going

(Error) undefined symbol "playerid"
That happens when the line is like this
SetVehicleParamsForPlayer(1, playerid, 0, 1);

Any idea how to fix that? Do I need to edit something to make it work for the onvehiclestreamin since it works fine everywhere else?

change playerid to forplayerid

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SCRP]Cody
Посмотреть сообщение
Now when I paste all of the setvehicleparams under that, it gives me errors going

(Error) undefined symbol "playerid"
That happens when the line is like this
SetVehicleParamsForPlayer(1, playerid, 0, 1);

Any idea how to fix that? Do I need to edit something to make it work for the onvehiclestreamin since it works fine everywhere else?
*bumb*

my first *bump*, but I never use *bumb*.

why did you bump it? a fix was posted already.

Alright, thanks for the help guys, I got it figured out now.

Edit-Nevermind, we have a new problem, since you logging into a faction is supposed to unlock the vehicles. It does, but only for a little bit since putting it under onvehiclestreamin causes them to relock when you go barely away. Is there any way to lock them onplayerspawn so they don't do that?

Anyone? This is an extremely annoying thing to have to deal with. I really want it fixed.