[FilterScript] SeatBelt v1.0

sorry my english is bad

Its my first script

You can buckle up your seatbelt with /buckle command!
If you don't buckle up, when your vehicle damaged, then you will injured! (Every vehicle damage -3 HP)
Realistic damage taken depending on the speed

I used zcmd for the command!

v1.2 Download:
PASTEBIN
SOLIDFILES

Nice FS :P easy and simple

thx

Update added(v1.1):
realistic damage taken depending on the speed

Why bothering with speed, when you could check if Vehicle's health is lower then take Vehicle HP lost / 30 from Player's HP ?

Pretty nice, I've seen it in a few servers before, although I would've done it a whole different, instead of any injury you're losing 3HP else losing 3HP only when the vehicle is losing a lot of HP, since any scratch will cause you to lose HP? sounds weird.

Regardless, can a player exit the vehicle whilst the seat-belt is on? is that possible or he'll have to /buckle? did you freeze them?

auto unbuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmg4life
Посмотреть сообщение
Why bothering with speed, when you could check if Vehicle's health is lower then take Vehicle HP lost / 30 from Player's HP ?
cuz now if you drive slowly, don't lost your HP, when the vehicle is damaged...

Hey Andy.

Nice job for your first release, I like it... Nice of you to keep the updates coming too However, there are many Seatbelt Systems out there and as you learn more you'll start to notice that you need to create more... Unique things that haven't already been created before, but yet again... Good job.

Mike.

Steller! nice job man!

update(v1.2) passengers now lost HP too

Nice job man! =)