problem installing San Andreas Multiplayer

ok so I have GTA San Andreas on the computer I also have the multiplayer installer everytime I try to install the multiplayer into my san andreas folders theres three things that happens during the installtion
1st it says that there is an error opening a file for writing: C"\WINDOWS\system32\d3dx9_25.dll and it gives me the choice to abort, Ignore or retry
2nd another error opening a file for writing: C\WINDOWS\Fonts\gtaweap3.ttf also gives me the choice to abort, Ignore or retry
3rd Finally it says Invalid file Handle 5 and just OK

When I go to see if the multiplayer is working it just takes me to the main page with the three tabs and when I click on the internet tab no one is there. I really need help with this I also downloaded a save game file for San Andreas so I dont have to do the missions if someone could explain which folder Im supposed to put the save game in and help with the installtion that would be great

Choose your main GTA folder and download it into your main folder where all your information is.

it should work... :S

sorry you must have saw folders and gotten mistaken I meant to say folder it is downloaded into the main folder

Do you got DirectX 9?,

maybe you are on Win7/Vista? Try running setup as admin..

yea I was able to get the mp working when I was on admin now the game crashed randomly after playing for like two hours my whole computer was frozen so I had to log off I wasant able to log back in because I dont know the password so I went into my guest account I had all the new gta mp files I installed on admin that I need to play in there but when I try to open the file it says there was a C++ error so Im guessing you can only play mp while your on admin correct?

Yes you need admin powers to play mostly any video games, Also my suggestion look over ****** for a way to get the admin's password.

yea because Im on admin right now and Im playing perfectly which is awesome!

one more quick question how do I add a server I like to my favorites so I can play it whenever I want

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikeman332
Посмотреть сообщение
one more quick question how do I add a server I like to my favorites so I can play it whenever I want
Very Easy Just Right-Click One time on the server which you want and after that you can see an orange tik on the samp toolbar