[Plugin] [REL]SAMP-MySQL v0.15 - SAMP 0.3 supported!!! corrected version uploaded...

I have a problem with excessive memory usage by the plugin. For example, when downloading a player statistics memory usage continues to grow, and after several hours by the server memory footprint is over 200 MB.

In this way, downloading the data:

Quote:

new string [128];
new dest [256];

for (new x = 0, x <500, x + +) (

format (string, sizeof (string), "SELECT Pass FROM Players WHERE Nick = 'Mlody626'");
mysql_query (string);
mysql_store_result (ConID);
mysql_fetch_row_format (dest, "|");

print (dest);

)

I'm doing something wrong or something else we need to do to the memory consumption does not grow indefinitely?
Please help

Sorry, accidentally double-post I wrote

Mlody626; I suggest using another MySQL plugin, this one is old, outdated, and not even supported anymore.

Which plugin you recommend? I used Ethan's plugin but it did not work too well on Linux

Then try using G-sTyLeZzZ's. I find his to be quite similar to this one, but coded better, and more optimized. Plus it's updated regularly.

Go with GStylez plugin. Stricken's has stability issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlody626
Which plugin you recommend? I used Ethan's plugin but it did not work too well on Linux
I admit I'm not very familiar with Linux, mostly because I've never used it before...

But, that's why I ask for feedback... If you're having problems with the plugin on Linux, post a reply giving me some information, and I will do my best to work on it.

-Ethan

Is this Plugin for Debian Servers too?

I suggest you to not use this plugin. Last update was made more than 8 months ago and still it has plenty of bugs.

Wow... this is going to be very handy indeed.

Cheers. xD!!!

Where can I get Linux Debian OS file ?

This plugin works fine, and has always worked fine (I am running Debian 5, but the DLL has also worked on windows vista and windows 7). I can fire thousands of queries a second at it and it still goes.

If you are having problems, then it is more than likely that you have done something wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklite
View Post
This plugin works fine, and has always worked fine.
What about not being able to free memory, one of the most important things?

can you upload v 0.14 in .so pls?

ok this may be pro noob... well i am one. But Uhm I have the MySQL include... and its all set. But when i launch server.exe and then go into the server the commands dont do anything... any help? do i need to download mysql install and set up a account etc....

noob question:
i want to load the plugin but in the console it writes: Failed.
what do i have to write in server.cfg?
and where to place the .dll's?

inside samp server folder make a folder called "Plugins" the the .dll files into that folder.

in server.cfg add a line like this: plugins mysql

still doesn't work