Setting up MySQL files

Alright, so I have a MySQL based script. It uses 40 tables, but I'm not sure how to do this. Do I have to make the tables before I play? And if so, how do I make the tables?

Thanks

Isn't there a file called SQL dump or something near that?
If there is, go into your MYSQL database and then into SQL, then just copy/paste from the SQL file and then it will create the tables for you.

Huh? I appreciate the help, but It doesnt make sense

It does give sense, listen didn't there follow a file with the script that contains something like this.
Код:
CREATE TABLE tagwall 
(
id int(9) not null auto_increment,
navn varchar(50),
besked varchar(200),
PRIMARY KEY(id)
)
That will create a table called tagwall, and under that table the navn and besked and id will be listed.
This is for a simple tagwall, so it wont work for yours

There isn't create tables in my script.

I think the tables need to be there already, so that the information can go into them

It is not in the script, you have to create them in your database! This is MySQL, do you know what that is? If not then i suggest you to get your hands on another script.
And the SQL file that i talked about earlier will help you with creating the tables.

Anyway, get yourself an database.. Then just create the tables one by one if you don't have the SQL dump file.

I already have a database with my host, I suppose I can create the tables by hand.

Alright good, thats a start
Yes, then create all the tables that are needed then you should be good.
Good luck

Shit, theres tables then inside the tables theres other things.. like columns and rows.. do I need to add them too?

Yes, they are important Its like the 'stats' of the table.