problems with my gates,, not yet resolved [no answer]

I do not want the players see on screen what is here for the code? 2: How can I make sure that the gates close again after some time and that there is an alert message appears in the image as in [Alert : the gates close] and after a certain time re-open. It would be nice if there flashing red light shows when the gates closed and locked and that, then that light goes off when the gates open. is this possible?

SetTimer

Stop Posting Topics Ask Questions In Just 1 Topic!!!

can you please give me a code and how to do that than with the light and gates? I like your port addresses can you give than the script and how can I make a door I put down a gate then I certainly have the code of the gate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkomnuga
is this possible?
Simply, no. AFAIK there are no custom lights in san andreas. The gates are possible though, and FFS SEARCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biltong
Quote:
is this possible?
Simply, no. AFAIK there are no custom lights in san andreas. The gates are possible though, and FFS SEARCH!
my server is that everyone gets it right only to see it done hey could you maybe change my PleiЯe kna you than just a script with these gates but can still be as alert message anyway?

not yet resolved [no answer]

dude u wanna get banned or what stop bumping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [AC
Etch ]
with what it really is just a question? put me off please

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [AC
Etch ]
I think you should go to the languages board because it's clear english is not easy for you. Basically, we don't know what you are saying.

Oh yeah, stop bumping. See there when you posted a message after yourself? That's bumping, making sure your thread is at the top. It's not allowed here, at least not before 12 hours between them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biltong
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [AC
Etch ]
I think you should go to the languages board because it's clear english is not easy for you. Basically, we don't know what you are saying.

Oh yeah, stop bumping. See there when you posted a message after yourself? That's bumping, making sure your thread is at the top. It's not allowed here, at least not before 12 hours between them.
okey, a from the netherlands and I translate my Dutch in English via this http://www.vertalen.nu/zinnen!