[Plugin] Audio Plugin

Incognito i will thankful for you for all the rest of my journey on sa-mp (:

Thanks Goog job. I like it

I just got to put this on my server and im doing thanks.

Incognito is it possible that you could add something to get current song/listeners for let's say.. A shoutcast server?

Function IsAudioTransfered(playerid,audioid) would be cool to. It would check if audioid is already transfered to playerid

Yo, anyone got a server I can test this on?

Edit: Nevermind, set up my own.

Hmm, i m wondering, is it possible that the plugin is causing the server to freeze?

My server become frozen randomly after i make use of the audio plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjying95
My server become frozen randomly after i make use of the audio plugin.
Freezes and then restarts?
I am wondering if it's the same problem I have. Check the log where it freezes
For me it happens when someone connects with audioclient, but not always

It's been already discussed.
A part of the problem was clearly addressed, but it's still there. My server did freeze a few more times since then.

wow amazing good
great work Incognito

Someone made a batch-file that install everything correctly can someone post it below me =] Thank You

does this have any effect on slowing down a server? sorry as i haven't checked this topic since the first few versions.

link 0.4 uploadffs dead

Okay, I had a look through the source again today and identified a few more possible problems with thread synchronization. The server plugin only uses a single lock now, so the possibility of freezing should be greatly reduced, if not eliminated. I recommend trying the new version if you were experiencing any problems before (this update is only for servers). Let me know how it works.

i know type the command ( /play 1 0 0 0 )can play the audio of the audiopack file..but i want to ask

if only one guy type the command in the server...and that server have many peoples...can all peoples

listen the audio at the same time ?? (include that guy who type the play command)

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonall2
i know type the command ( /play 1 0 0 0 )can play the audio of the audiopack file..but i want to ask

if only one guy type the command in the server...and that server have many peoples...can all peoples

listen the audio at the same time ?? (include that guy who type the play command)
yes, use
pawn Код:
for(new i; i<MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
{
if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
{
Audio_Play(i,.....);  //Use i instead of playerid here
}
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito
Okay, I had a look through the source again today and identified a few more possible problems with thread synchronization. The server plugin only uses a single lock now, so the possibility of freezing should be greatly reduced, if not eliminated. I recommend trying the new version if you were experiencing any problems before (this update is only for servers). Let me know how it works.
*sigh* It still crashes sometimes when somebody connects

You said a while back that you were running a rather old version of Fedora. My precompiled version is probably incompatible with it, so try compiling the plugin on your own machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunSocke
I can't install the client.
The install button doesn't activate.
I choose the GTA SA folder.
I:\Programme\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...9-81da479ab0d7

I have .net Framework.
Yes, i downloaded it new.
I have Windows 7 64bit.