SAMP in an extreme lag?

Hello samp players

Recently I have been detecting real big lags.I have realized suddenly every server is getting this lag.I mean by lag seconds of time diffrence between players and server which makes fighting impossible.some others of my friends are like me.some have less.but something is going wrong.Is anyone else having this problem?

abit more technical: unexpected lags can have 2 reasons:1)bad host 2)gamemode
you can say if it is from gamemode if it is using too much internet speed.samp uses 3,4 kb/s in average and max 6.but recently it is using alot more than what it should.It means it is gamemode lag not hosts.But what suddenly happened?gamemodes didn't change.Is something wrong with the whole samp?maybe something serious...

i have the same, even when we have ppls with less than 50 Ping, we lagg like helll (Using serverffs)

Maybe the distance from the host place is far away from your home.

Well, i use serverffs in HOlland, and im living so close to the host, and still, i see people, Lagging as fuck (they even see me lagg)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyB
you can say if it is from gamemode if it is using too much internet speed.samp uses 3,4 kb/s in average and max 6.but recently it is using alot more than what it should.It means it is gamemode lag not hosts.But what suddenly happened?gamemodes didn't change.Is something wrong with the whole samp?maybe something serious...
Do you have the slightest idea about what you're talking about?

I've not noticed any changes whatsoever, I've heard a lot of controversy about it, but the same has happened since 0.2x - it's on your end, not the servers' or SA:MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoBo
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyB
Do you have the slightest idea about what you're talking about?
Beat me to it.