[FilterScript] [FS] Laptop System v2 by Comptons_Eazy_E (( Eric_ ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonnw666
i got these error when i launch the server
Код:
[20:12:38] MySQL Error (0): 'mysql_real_escape_string' called when not connected to any database. Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO).
[20:12:38] MySQL Error (0): 'mysql_query' called when not connected to any database. Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO).
[20:12:38] MySQL Error (0): 'mysql_store_result' called when not connected to any database. Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO).
[20:12:38] MySQL Error (0): 'mysql_num_rows' called when not connected to any database. Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO).
[20:12:38] MySQL Error (0): 'mysql_query' called when not connected to any database. Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO).
[20:12:38] MySQL Error (0): 'mysql_free_result' called when not connected to any database. Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO).
[20:12:38] MySQL Error (0): 'mysql_store_result' called when not connected to any database. Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO).
[20:12:38] MySQL Error (0): 'mysql_fetch_row' called when not connected to any database. Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO).
[20:12:38] MySQL Error (0): 'mysql_free_result' called when not connected to any database. Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO).
[20:12:38] MySQL Error (0): 'mysql_real_escape_string' called when not connected to any database. Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO).
[20:12:38] MySQL Error (0): 'mysql_num_rows' called when not connected to any database. Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO).
[20:12:38] Incoming connection: 127.0.0.1:2671
[20:12:38] [npc:join] Donnie has joined the server (1:127.0.0.1)
[20:12:38] MySQL Error (0): 'mysql_fetch_row' called when not connected to any database. Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO).
[20:12:41] --- Server Shutting Down.
[20:12:41]
It means you're not connected the sql code had nothing to do with it.

ok thks i am connected now
but when i do /buylaptop i have error you don't have laptop
see bellow
Код:
[20:39:12] MySQL Error (0): Could not execute query. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE Account='jason_monk'' at line 1.
[20:39:12] MySQL Error (0): Could not store result. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE Account='jason_monk'' at line 1.
[20:39:12] MySQL Error (0): 'mysql_fetch_row' called when no result stored. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE Account='jason_monk'' at line 1.
[20:39:16] MySQL Error (0): Could not execute query. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE Account='jason_monk'' at line 1.
[20:39:16] MySQL Error (0): Could not store result. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE Account='jason_monk'' at line 1.
[20:39:16] MySQL Error (0): 'mysql_fetch_row' called when no result stored. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE Account='jason_monk'' at line 1.

Код:
if (strcmp(cmd, BUYLAPTOPCMD, true) ==0 )
{
	if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 2.0, LAPTOPX, LAPTOPY, LAPTOPZ))
  	{
		  if(GetPlayerMoney(playerid) >= LAPTOPPRICE)
		  {
		    if(LaptopInfo[playerid][HasLaptop] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFFFFFFFF,"You already have a laptop.");
		    LaptopInfo[playerid][HasLaptop] = 1;
		    GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -LAPTOPPRICE);
		    SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFFFFFFFF,LAPTOPBUYTXT);
		  }
		  else return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFFFFFFFF,LAPTOPBUYFAILTXT1);
	}
	else return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFFFFFFFF,LAPTOPBUYFAILTXT2);
}
Uhm.?? There's no mysql work there..

oh my god each time i type a command i have error

----email----
you don't have a laptop

Did you buy the laptop?

You said you couldnt buy it..

i try to buy it but i have this message "you don't have a laptop"

This laptop system is nice

PS: Hey Darkly

hey i need help! commands wont load and samp-server.exe shows: Plugins loaded: 0!

sorry for bump....
but where i can buy laptop?

You need to set the coordinates..

Hi,

I need someone to help me with teamviewer.
Send me a PM if you're nice and want to help me

Well done Eric_

mysql - crashes my server! all commands shows - you need to buy laptop or like that... and server.exe shows : cannot join mysql server from localhost! so... i removed plugin! command /drift1 shows that text too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkly_Face
mysql - crashes my server! all commands shows - you need to buy laptop or like that... and server.exe shows : cannot join mysql server from localhost! so... i removed plugin! command /drift1 shows that text too!
That completely made no sense, can you put that in shorter terms..

i have the same problem

"mysql - crashes my server! all commands shows - you need to buy laptop or like that... and server.exe shows : cannot join mysql server from localhost! so... i removed plugin! command /drift1 shows that text too!"

Where's everyone getting /drift1 from ?

I like, Nice Work

the download link don't work

idk

Nice.