[Map] [MAP]Los Aeros

Hey. Thought my Biggest Map Project Till now is ready so here i am releasing it.
its a city i mapped. you can find the ramp that leads you to its road, behind well stacked pizza of LS, the one near ganton
The City has an Airport, a Main Avenue, Roundabouts, Beach, Sports Zone, House Zone, etc... its quite big, the screeshots are not very appealing, try it yourself
By The way, thanks to saiberfun for helping me with the name xD so Thanks SaiberFun

And Here is the Code for the .map file
http://map.pastebin.com/fe46d208
just create a .map file out of the code inside that pastebin or copy that code into an object code converter.
btw A GOOD streamer advised and btw, you might need to exit / enter your vehicle lots of times for certain objects to appear. if a road doesnt appear, get out of vehicle and get back in it, and eveen when you think things streamer, get out and back in cose there are a lot of things on the map and i advise you to do the exit/enter vehicle thing at every road of the city but..
Well anyways, I hope you enjoy !!
Use at your own risk, dont blame me if your server crashes or any conflict happening, use at your OWN risk

tested it for a town in the air :]
and its big :]
you almost need a map
jk^^

Seems cool, nice work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guedes_
Seems cool, nice work.
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by ┤ŞąiBЄЯҒПŋ├
tested it for a town in the air :]