[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

Sorry I am not going to send you the objects. I have trust issues because I met someone else on here that was just as nice has you and now he attacked my server daily on 0.2x and supposedly released my GM except its no where to be found. Lucky 0.3a patched his attack. I met another person too who offered me a IRC and stole my passwords with it and was on my msn, xfire account and deleted my web site. Anyways sorry about that. I just don't trust anyone anymore.

Giving some coordinates in virtual world is something completly different than giving someone your private passwords

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ЂЯĢ
Giving some coordinates in virtual world is something completly different than giving someone your private passwords
he said all objects in my server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
BP13 ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by $ЂЯĢ
he said all objects in my server.
And? He said that you should PM them to him, so he can try to reproduce your problem and find possibly fix for it. If it's not in your interested you aren't forced too, but it would be stupid to leave possible plugin problem if it annoys players on your server.

Kylla: It doesn't matter. The plugin stores all objects internally. Make sure that you put the streamer include in your gamemode regardless of where you choose to create them, however.

YeahYeahYeahs: It will probably cause some conflicts because only one can be shown at a time.

pziemczyk: Try making it visible for everyone (you don't need to loop through all of the players for this):

pawn Код:
format(string, sizeof(string), "%s (%i)", pName(playerid), playerid);
CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(string, COLOR_LIGHTORANGE, 0.0, 0.0, 0.03, 15.0, playerid, INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, 0, -1, -1, -1, 15.0);
[JIeXa]: I will take a look at it later. It won't compile properly on Linux at the moment though, so that needs to be fixed first.

[SU]BP13: There is little else I can do to help you then. Rest assured, I am not interested in stealing your gamemode, only improving this plugin.

Maybe when my trust is higher in a month or something. Recently I experienced identity theft and server attacks and gamemode mods stolen from myself from nice people I trusted also. I'm pretty sure your one of the good ones. But there's no way to totally tell.

Dont work, any ideas?

Dont work, any ideas?

What doesn't work, what did you added, make sure you installed everything like it needs to be.
And next time don't double post.

Wow.. the latest update is completely messed up, the draw distance is extremely LOW, some objects don't appear until your about a feet away from it..

EDIT: There seems to be a conflict with DestroyPlayerObject, when I call it after the player spawns, objects don't appear..

I lowered the default distance from 200.0 to 100.0 thinking that it might allow more objects in an area to stream. This can be easily adjusted by editing the last parameter on the CreateDynamicObject line in the include file. If it really is that bad, though, I'll change it back.

Kylla: There shouldn't be any conflict unless you are deleting player objects that are being streamed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito
I lowered the default distance from 200.0 to 100.0 thinking that it might allow more objects in an area to stream. This can be easily adjusted by editing the last parameter on the CreateDynamicObject line in the include file. If it really is that bad, though, I'll change it back.
Alright adjusted the draw distance to 200, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito
Kyla: There shouldn't be any conflict unless you are deleting player objects that are being streamed.
I managed to fix it, it was an error in my coding, thanks.

When I use /rcon gmx then all of my objects are just doubled. I need to use restart from my control panel from my hosting, but now my hosting site is not working 8| . And now a lot of ppl just crash .

Quote:
Originally Posted by √ǐp
When I use /rcon gmx then all of my objects are just doubled. I need to use restart from my control panel from my hosting, but now my hosting site is not working 8| . And now a lot of ppl just crash .
Just type gmx then while it's GMXing click restart in your servers control panel. I'ts a fresh restart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by √ǐp
I just have this under OnGameModeExit:
pawn Код:
DestroyAllDynamicCPs();
    DestroyAllDynamicPickups();
    DestroyAllDynamicObjects();
    DestroyAllDynamic3DTextLabels();
    DestroyAllDynamicMapIcons();

Regarding the invokePawn function of the current version:
The native C++ function is the same for every script therefor you only need one AMX instance to get it once.
The code you have now is calling the same function many times.
You dont need to loop though all scripts (Hence why Peters worked perfectly).
Other than that good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
BP13 ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by √ǐp
Just type gmx then while it's GMXing click restart in your servers control panel. I'ts a fresh restart.
As I said my hosting page doesn't work, so I'm not able to do that..
I even tried type gmx and while it type exit, but still.. I will try what CrαcK just said, but I think that this should be fixed, I think that will be better if streamer destroy all of the objects and then create them.

√ǐp: Maybe. I could store all items created in the script and destroy them when the script is unloaded. SA-MP does this anyway, but my items stay in memory, thus why you see duplicates when you restart the gamemode. For now, just manually destroy them before you restart.

Kingy: Actually, the function returns a value when the native is found in a VM. The reason that I iterate through all of them is because it gives people the flexibility to put the streamer include in a gamemode or a filterscript.

With this new update the object loading problem is defiantly reduced alot. It happens on rare occasions now (happened like 4 times today) and after the update one death will make your objects load properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
BP13 ]
With this new update the object loading problem is defiantly reduced alot. It happens on rare occasions now (happened like 4 times today) and after the update one death will make your objects load properly.
So basically just make a teleport which will get all of your weapons, health and armour, respawn you then teleport you to somewhere and give back weapons and health and armour. I guess respawn will help instead of killing..

Btw. Incognito maybe you should get some help form ****** or someone, so maybe they will help ya make objects load properly.

Anyway, I really appreciate your work, keep it up! We need more ppl just like u