Pickups

pk_NAME = CreatePickup(1318,23,1282.2166,-784.2740,1089.9375)

Where do I add the new code for VW in?

On the end, check wiki.

CreatePickup(1318,23,1282.2166,-784.2740,1089.9375,-1)

PS: Don't say that wiki is down and blabla, you can also check a_samp.inc or check list of natives in pawno.

You know its not that hard to look on the wiki or in pawno if you click on CreatePickup in the list on the right side then down the bottom it will tell you all the fields.

EDIT: $ЂЯĢ bet me

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ЂЯĢ
On the end, check wiki.

CreatePickup(1318,23,1282.2166,-784.2740,1089.9375,-1)

PS: Don't say that wiki is down and blabla, you can also check a_samp.inc or check list of natives in pawno.
Thank you! And I don't know why you assume everyone on here is the same, I really hate the smartass responses. I do thank you for your support, I wasn't aware I could find it that easily.

I don't really think i was being a "smartass", i gave you an answer and i have seen you around on the forums a bit, im not the first person who has ever told you to look on the wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasen
I don't really think i was being a "smartass", i gave you an answer and i have seen you around on the forums a bit, im not the first person who has ever told you to look on the wiki.
I've never been told to look up anything on wiki from what I can remember. I have been provided links to wiki though. People come to these forums for assistance, not to be told to go search another website. If you cannot provide assistance, don't reply. I liked $ЂЯĢ reply he helped me then told me where I can get future information.

My point is, people on here (non staff) ((majority, NOT ALL)) are quite rude when replying to people. Normally by the time (I Personally) come here I've asked others and have tried everything I can think of. Although you, as well as others simply base your reply as if we just try once and then come here and ask as if we're too lazy to research. Unlike others I did check the stickies topics, and found no answers, thus why I made a topic.

Also you must have me confused, as I've only made around 4/5 topics in regards to 0.3a two were bug reports if I remember correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Larson
I've never been told to look up anything on wiki from what I can remember. I have been provided links to wiki though. People come to these forums for assistance, not to be told to go search another website. If you cannot provide assistance, don't reply. I liked $ЂЯĢ reply he helped me then told me where I can get future information.
This is the point dude, they have been given assistance (the links and advice to search the site) and some people are even kind enough to give out code but when people think they can treat us like idiots and get so many snippets out of us that we are basically writing thier script for them then we have to draw the line.

I'm talking generally here dude, I'm not talking about you.

Quote:

My point is, people on here (non staff) ((majority, NOT ALL)) are quite rude when replying to people. Normally by the time (I Personally) come here I've asked others and have tried everything I can think of. Although you, as well as others simply base your reply as if we just try once and then come here and ask as if we're too lazy to research.

I do kind of agree, I don't see it as being rude though in some cases it's that they are just being arrogant or thier head needs deflating hehe. A lot of people do try once and come here, it's obvious sometimes as they reply before they would of had time to try any code or any more research etc, they don't understand what you are telling them so they just hit the reply button instead of putting more effort in.

Quote:

Unlike others I did check the stickies topics, and found no answers, thus why I made a topic.

This is why the Wiki is a handy tool for us scripters, the search for "CreatePickup" would of returned this page which would of given you your answer a lot quicker than posting here and waiting for us. Also you have to think of the guys which haven't read the stickies and don't even know we have a Wiki, how are we supposed to let them know without telling them, we can't just assume everyone does the research because we know that isn't the case.