[Plugin] SampSharp - Write gamemodes in .NET

Setting this up has completely confused me now. Last thing I need to know is what's the method of creating custom player data? e.g. in pawn PlayerData[playerid][Faction] , not sure what constitutes this in C#, like I said i'm just confused now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammp
Посмотреть сообщение
Setting this up has completely confused me now. Last thing I need to know is what's the method of creating custom player data? e.g. in pawn PlayerData[playerid][Faction] , not sure what constitutes this in C#, like I said i'm just confused now.
Sorry I did not see your question until just now, I think I answered your problem in PM. If not explain further thanks

ikkentim, it`s a goood news

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkentim
Посмотреть сообщение
SampSharp supports .NET Core!
That is, Mono is no longer needed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bib
Посмотреть сообщение
That is, Mono is no longer needed?
Yes, you no longer need mono (unless you decide to run your gamemode using mono instead of dotnet core)

How many time before i can use 0.8, meanwhile can i start to making my GM in 0.7 wihout too many break changes? Also i don't understand what do u mean with mono or dotnet and installation in unix/win.

The 0.8 prerelease should be quite stable by now, you can definitely use it for development and I'm thinking I'll release a full release of 0.8 soon, unless new issues pop up.

Updating from 0.7 to 0.8 should be fairly straight forward, unless you use any low level sampsharp stuff, which is unlikely.

I get this error when I try to install SampSharp package:

Код:
Could not install package 'SampSharp.Core 0.8.0-alpha2'. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets '.NETFramework,Version=v4.5.2', but the package does not contain any assembly references or content files that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the package author.			0

Please use a newer version of .NET Framework(4.6 or better). Select it in your project settings. I'd also like to advise you that .NET Core is much faster and more flexible(works on Linux) than .NET Framework

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Please use a newer version of .NET Framework(4.6 or better). Select it in your project settings. I'd also like to advise you that .NET Core is much faster and more flexible(works on Linux) than .NET Framework
Cool. Thanks you!

Haven't you thought of how a 4 door vehicle works?
Quote:

player.PutInVehicle(vehicle);

You're missing out a seat parameter, and here ladies and gentlemen, here's why you should script in the native language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meller
Посмотреть сообщение

You're missing out a seat parameter, and here ladies and gentlemen, here's why you should script in the native language.
Congratulations! You've found the weakest argument.

Overloads available. http://api.sampsharp.timpotze.nl/sea...t=PutInVehicle

Besides, if you ever find a missing native (you won't) you can call any native you like.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Ouch.. commenting without knowing how the language works

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
here ladies and gentlemen, here's why you should script in the native language.
I think the fact that SA-MP still uses Pawn is abhorrent, but acceptable given Kalcor's circumstances and the fact that updating it probably isn't worth it.

It is the reason these plugins exist, and let me reiterate: to give you an option. If you would rather use Pawn, go ahead.

I won't dare to comment on the fact that you don't seem to understand C#.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
This new version also supports hot swapping! You'll no longer need to restart your server or game during development!
I am so excited to try this plugin

Using:
Код:
var d = new DynamicPickup(20, 20, new Vector3(145.8119, -77.6938, 1.233);
d.ShowInWorld(1);
Throws: NativeNotImplementedException: Native is not implemented. Was this native wrapper not created using a proxy factory?

Using 0.7 with SampSharp.Streamer References from Nuget Repository

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepegadore
Посмотреть сообщение
Using:
Код:
var d = new DynamicPickup(20, 20, new Vector3(145.8119, -77.6938, 1.233);
d.ShowInWorld(1);
Throws: NativeNotImplementedException: Native is not implemented. Was this native wrapper not created using a proxy factory?

Using 0.7 with SampSharp.Streamer References from Nuget Repository
You need to have streamer 2.8.2 installed: https://github.com/samp-incognito/sa...ses/tag/v2.8.2

Any chance of 0.3-DL compatibility?

It works with 0.3DL, but it doesn't have the functions added 0.3DL provides. It is however easily possible to add them, or even add them yourself. If you need any help hop onto our slack group

I kinda had a feeling it would. Thanks for the info!

Thanks for the work you've done! Already wanted to create something with it.