[Plugin] YSF - kurta999's version

No..

Is there a way to set a player's name that is shown in the server query and not on the server? Would be useful!

Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprtik
Посмотреть сообщение
Is there a way to set a player's name that is shown in the server query and not on the server? Would be useful!
You mean you want to have fake players online?

I understood that he wants to alter the name of a connected player in queries, not to add new players in that list.

I have thinking about that before and i have decided that i will not do it. I dont want to see ysf being banned from forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spmn
Посмотреть сообщение
I understood that he wants to alter the name of a connected player in queries, not to add new players in that list.
Ehh, but he said "not on the server". So I'm pretty sure he meant adding fake players. Which is not allowed. But it very possible. But shouldn't be done. You're probably just a jealous bitch if you use fake players.

I tried using
Код:
 if(IsPlayerPaused[playerid] == 1)
but I'm getting the Error: "error 028: invalid subscript (not an array or too many subscripts): "IsPlayerPaused"" what am I doing wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMrBonnie
Посмотреть сообщение
I tried using
Код:
 if(IsPlayerPaused[playerid] == 1)
but I'm getting the Error: "error 028: invalid subscript (not an array or too many subscripts): "IsPlayerPaused"" what am I doing wrong?
IsPlayerPaused(playerid)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
Ehh, but he said "not on the server". So I'm pretty sure he meant adding fake players.
That is a misunderstanding, the "on the server" is opposite to "the server query" here. So for a specific player, their name in the server query and in TAB on the server would be different.

----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberanwar
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you make so we could hide player's name in the TAB? Not just the name in the server query but also the TAB.
If you want hide player in TAB and server query use this:

PHP код:
#define ENABLE_3D_TRYG_TIMELINE_SYNC
#include <YSF>
#include <SAM/3DTryg>
CMD:hideplayer(playerid,params[]){

//admin ?

new userid;
    if(
sscanf(params,"d",userid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"Użyj: /hideplayer <id>");

TogglePlayerVisibleOnServer(userid,false);
    return 
1;
}
CMD:showplayer(playerid,params[]){

//admin ?

new userid;
    if(
sscanf(params,"d",userid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"Użyj: /showplayer <id>");

TogglePlayerVisibleOnServer(userid,true);
    return 
1;

3DTryg:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=591010

But it's not just hide the player on the TAB list, but it also hides the client side.
Or use RemovePlayerForPlayer(forplayerid, playerid);

Why does he need that bloated include?

Also, YSF got a function to hide a player only from queries: https://github.com/kurta999/YSF/blob...e/YSF.inc#L173

See ShowPlayerForPlayer for more info

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssMorgan
Посмотреть сообщение

PHP код:
[21/01/2017 18:38:25YSFMight dialog hack has been detected for player Abyss.Morgan(0) - which should be1003dialogid1002
[21/01/2017 18:38:27YSFMight dialog hack has been detected for player Abyss.Morgan(0) - which should be65535dialogid1003 
This issue occurs in filterscripts.

Is possible to add ?
PHP код:
GetTimerRemainingTime(timerid); 

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Is possible to add ?
PHP код:
Yes, might i will try to do it again. The reason is a bit complex why this function isnt here yet.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
This issue occurs in filterscripts.
Now i know why this doesnt work, it will be fixed in r19. Plus in r19 i have added ysf.cfg which you can use to disable things which doesnt work 100% bugfree in a few special cases.

This is the problem with low level hooking you need to be very careful what are you doing, if you change something there is a big chance that the result will cause unexpected behaviour

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Is possible to add ?
PHP код:
See Dan's timerfix plugin

native SetRecordingDirectory(const dir[]);

You should add ramdisk support to speed up NPC recordings (improve RNPC).

It should be possible at the moment. This function just patches the internal format string before fopen. In theory you can specify a local path from samp server eg. /scriptfiles/asd or C:/testnpcdir

pawn Код:
// native SetRecordingDirectory(const dir[]);
AMX_DECLARE_NATIVE(Natives::SetRecordingDirectory)
{
    CHECK_PARAMS(1, "SetRecordingDirectory", LOADED);

std::string dir;
    CScriptParams::Get()->Read(&dir);
    if (!CAddress::ADDR_RecordingDirectory) return 0;

// Magic happens here
    strcpy(gRecordingDataPath, dir.c_str());
    strcat(gRecordingDataPath, "/%s.rec");
    return 1;
}