!!!!!!!!!!indm include...!!!!!!!!!!

yo, i have DM s on my server and i blocked some useless commands for player when he/she is in dm. at the upper of the mod, i put new indm[MAX_PLAYERS]; and in dm commands, i put indm[playerid]=1; , and i put to /Leave command and onplayerspawn indm[playerid]=0; , but i wanna use it on 2 fs . all of wanna i say is that, i need a indm[MAX_PLAYERS]; include (for to use it both). can some1 do it for me? or can u explain how can i do?

LR

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasTRace
yo, i have DM s on my server and i blocked some useless commands for player when he/she is in dm. at the upper of the mod, i put new indm[MAX_PLAYERS]; and in dm commands, i put indm[playerid]=1; , and i put to /Leave command and onplayerspawn indm[playerid]=0; , but i wanna use it on 2 fs . all of wanna i say is that, i need a indm[MAX_PLAYERS]; include (for to use it both). can some1 do it for me? or can u explain how can i do?

LR
Maybe ad a few more !!!! to your topic and someone will help?

Quote:

LR
It's hard to understand what you really want. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_FinnigaN
Maybe ad a few more !!!! to your topic and someone will help?
isnt it clear enough??

well, i wanna add just a indm[MAX_PLAYERS] include, i wanna do it, because some commands ar usefull for my dms, and i hinderd them when player in dm, but i wanna use it on my fs+gm, thats why i wanted a include...

If I'm reading right ... KRAP_RACER wants an include to use a variable from one script .. in another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by » ded «
If I'm reading right ... KRAP_RACER wants an include to use a variable from one script .. in another.
jerome? ffs -.-'

Quote:
Quote:
jerome? ffs -.-'
Rofl. <3

I have no idea, but am I right?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
jerome? ffs -.-'
Rofl. <3

I have no idea, but am I right?
ye ur right