History of The Godfather gamemode

So, I'm writing an article about The Godfather for Russian website and I need more information about The Godfather server.

When it was opened and who was the owner? (Randombrando?)
Why it was closed and when?

What was the actual URL of the website? (godfather-rp.com?)
Was it archived by Internet Archive?

Thanks.

I joined after a major shitstorm that happened in the summer of 2007. By that time FeaR had already released the GFRP mode and disappeared and brando had gone MIA. The two 1887 administrators at that time where Blake_Mandara and Vinny_Gambino.

GFRP continued to run on http://randombrando.com/gta_forum/ from summer of 2007 till November. Somewhere in August I'd say someone had the bright idea to try to rewrite the script to LV even though all the assets remained in LS/SF.

GFRP officially died mid November 2007, when what was left of the community was rebranded to Sin City RP (www.sincityrp.com) at the same time the script was no longer used as a new one had been written. A major split in the community occurred in January of 2008 when a huge chunk of the player base, and admin team left to start their own community, which I think was Everlast. SCRP continued with moderate success, it was one of the first RP scripts to use mysql and have dynamic features, but it too died at the beginning of 2009.

What was left of that community formed the community in my signature. It too had dynamic scripting from the get go in 2009. That community still has services sorta even though the admins and players pretty much jumped ship a long time ago. I guess it still exists as a monument to what once existed.

Sorry I wasnt there for the beginning and middle, only the end, the rebirth and final death lol

You have a very rich SAMP experience! Thank you.