Suggestions for future SA:MP updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
It's an obvious thing. They should be kicked as soon the function is called. And the actions are executed before the kick, but just not like you're thinking.
Not for all, Exemple: SendClientMessage before Kick won't be executed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinja
Посмотреть сообщение
Just use a timer, create a function such as KickPlayer(playerid). And use it instead, all actions above it will execute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinja
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, it is executed, but it takes a bit of time to actually print the message on the players' screens. The kick is faster than most functions since it's just an instant close on the client's end.

I wanted to make my own chat systerm with textdraws..
As a suggestion add a way to disable the normal samp chat through scripts so that we can get a chance to design our own in our very own way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankon
Посмотреть сообщение
I wanted to make my own chat systerm with textdraws..
As a suggestion add a way to disable the normal samp chat through scripts so that we can get a chance to design our own in our very own way...
Just clear the chat and disable timestamps?

I don't know why I suggest things anymore, but here we go:
pawn Код:
native SetVehicleBlipColor( vehicleid, fillcolor, outlinecolor ); // color RRGGBBAA
(probably it was suggested before, but it has a real use)

This would be really useful. For example, my server has gangs. Every gang has a different color. Gangs have vehicles. Vehicles blip colors could use gang's color. It would be really nice.

Код HTML:
native TextDrawSetHideTime(Text:text, time); // time in milliseconds

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawnHunter
Посмотреть сообщение
They are police, not sheriff. 1 Sheriff, 2 Police.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekillergreece
Посмотреть сообщение
They are police, not sheriff. 1 Sheriff, 2 Police.
Then mount a kevlar vest on them and pretend they are sheriffs.
We don't need more of them.

There are enough cop skins, other skins would be a better addition. But not really needed either.

- Ability to apply textures to vehicles
- PlayerPlaySoundEx(playerid, channel, soundid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimble
Посмотреть сообщение
- PlayerPlaySoundEx(playerid, channel, soundid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z)
Presuming the "channel" is the audio stream?

If so.. https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/PlayAudioStreamForPlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimble
Посмотреть сообщение
Thans the best and useful function who need to be added, And I think is not too hard to make

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister0
Посмотреть сообщение
Thans the best and useful function who need to be added, And I think is not too hard to make
Definitely possible. They already added custom car colors just to have the sinked for all players.
But you would be able to apply already existing textures.
And judging by the way the texture images are stretched on the vehicles, you could only use textures like grass and dirt.
Sounds like too much effort for me. This feature wouldn't be very useful.

If it's possible, support for newer Windows versions would be great. SA-MP doesn't seem to play nice with operating systems released in the past 5 years, and on Windows 10 it's impossible to alt-tab unless you use an ENB or apply a tricky workaround which is done by playing around in the files. This may be a limitation with the game itself, but I'm sure there's a way to solve these issues without having to use Windows 7 or even XP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chump
Посмотреть сообщение
If it's possible, support for newer Windows versions would be great. SA-MP doesn't seem to play nice with operating systems released in the past 5 years, and on Windows 10 it's impossible to alt-tab unless you use an ENB or apply a tricky workaround which is done by playing around in the files. This may be a limitation with the game itself, but I'm sure there's a way to solve these issues without having to use Windows 7 or even XP.
Sure Win8/8.1 didn't work so well for me, but I play on Win10 just fine! Alt-tabbing and all, it all works great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
Presuming the "channel" is the audio stream?

If so.. https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/PlayAudioStreamForPlayer
Nope. Channel as in ability to play more sounds at once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
Sure Win8/8.1 didn't work so well for me, but I play on Win10 just fine! Alt-tabbing and all, it all works great.
I can't alt+tab properly either. Any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
I can't alt+tab properly either. Any suggestions?
I'm not sure, I just press Alt-Tab and it works... Perhaps having s0b or CLEO helps, but I'm pretty sure it works just as well on my clean installation.

I'll try it when I get home from work....although I hate installing mods....
I'll come back with an edit.