SA:MP Server Idea - English Football Hooligans RPG.

My idea is more or less as the title states. English Football Hooligans. There are plenty of locations and objects in SA-MP to make this work. My theory to make this work would be like this. We would use Los Santos to start with. We would add just four factions to start off with:
- Police Force
- Transport Service (Drive metro trains etc.)
- West Ham ICF
- Millwall Bushwackers

Violence would center mainly around melee brawling, and guns/projectiles would be taken out of the game. Drugs and weapon dealing would still be a big part of this and many aspects of normal godfather RPG's would still be there.

I think its a new idea and at this moment in time I can't put all my ideas to paper, so..if your interested post some comments.

PS: I CANT SCRIPT OR MAKE A SERVER. LOOKING TO TEAM UP WITH A DEVELOPER.

BUMP!

I dislike your idea, I dont realy understand what you want to make.

Basically to the post above me:

In Croatia, UK, various other countries. There a large scale riots before and after a soccer/football game often organised by firms. Which are gangs of brawling thugs who fight at the games. If you havn't seen much of this I suggest you ******* hooligans or CSKA moscow vs Spartak, thats a big video.

im from England and this looks like GREAT idea!...anyone who does not understand go watch the film:

'Green Street'

its a great film and its got Frodo in it XD

P.S
id like to help out

dont do rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett7
dont do rp
Are you English? If so you would know hooligans travel by public transport etc etc so a lot of different factions and roleplayable jobs are needed, roleplay would be good I think.