Installing San Andreas via Steam on Linux

Hi everybody,
Is anyone here who could install San Andreas game from Steam on any linux? I use Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and when I try to install San Andreas via Steam it gaves me an error like "This game is not supporting your platform". I read on internet about how to install non supported games on linux but anything I get it was like: "it's impossible" or "use playonlinux". I know it is possible by pirating it from torrents or another 3rd parties but I've the game bought on Steam and I wanted to install it from an offical source... So, did any1 here installed San Andreas or any game from Steam which is not supported on linux?

Thanks for any response in advice!

I'm trying now to boot an virtual windows to play, but I think it will be cool if I will install the game on my main OS.

The best way is Wine, but playing GTA in Wine sucks ass.

I know I can play with Wine, and aswell, Wine have a good support for San Andreas, I think running it with Wine will work properly. But this is not the problem, the problem is about the Steam. It dosen't let me install the game on my OS because it's not supported. I ask about if anyone here could install it from Steam with any solution...

Try to install Windows and you will be okey.
GTA games were made for Microsoft Gamers and not Linux Gamers
Its not supported.

I put Windows on VirtualBox right now but the video card it's readed as an integrated 8-bit card (I've nvidia gt 630 128-bit)... So I will have to pirate it from torrents...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCartman
Посмотреть сообщение
I know I can play with Wine, and aswell, Wine have a good support for San Andreas, I think running it with Wine will work properly. But this is not the problem, the problem is about the Steam. It dosen't let me install the game on my OS because it's not supported. I ask about if anyone here could install it from Steam with any solution...
* Crayder installs steam on Wine...

I don't touch wine, it tastes fucking terrible.