[Plugin] YSF - kurta999's version

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprtik
Посмотреть сообщение
Could you please implement ReconnectPlayer?
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=178575

EDIT: nvm, it doesn't work anymore

Is it possible to make CallLocalFunction and CallRemoteFunction to pass variables by reference? e.g. uppercase format placeholders would mean referenced variables.

Kurta, IsValidPlayerTextDraw is not working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manyula
Посмотреть сообщение
[18:55:34] [sampgdk:warning] Index mismatch for OnServerMessage (-10046 != -10043)
[18:55:34] +-----------------------+
[18:55:34] [sampgdk:warning] Index mismatch for OnServerMessage (-10046 != -10043)
[18:55:34] | SAN ANDREAS UNLEASHED |
[18:55:34] | © by Manyula |
[18:55:34] +-----------------------+
Anyone?
What is that supposed to mean?

Recompile/download plugins which use SAMP GDK older than 4.3 to 4.3.

E.g: Update streamer plugin to latest version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
Recompile/download plugins which use SAMP GDK older than 4.3 to 4.3.

E.g: Update streamer plugin to latest version.
I'm having streamer 2.7.6 and YSF...
IsValidPlayerTextDraw is not working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSimonetti®250
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey Kurta,
I have found an issue. I had problem with Dialogs after i updated YSF from R10 to R13. In some cases ShowPlayerDialog doesn't work and OnDialogResponse too. I repeat: i had these problems from when i updated the plugin, and the script hadn't been edited, only re-compiled.
Thank you, and good job BTW

EDIT:
I've found out another thing: ShowPlayerDialog won't call OnDialogResponse unless with a Client Command

Код:
CMD:p(playerid)
{
	ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_CLAN, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD, "Blabla", "BlablaBlabla", "Ok", "Quit");
	return 1;
}
Works!
It seems so weird..
This problem still persists in R13. Can you do something?
Thank you very much.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
This problem still persists in R13. Can you do something?
Thank you very much.
Comfirmed.. It works for me in GM, but not in FS. Interesting.. I'll try to fix it. Maybe if problem with SAMP GDK, then I will totaly remove it but I'm not sure.

Please add function:
PHP код:
SetVehicleSpawnInfo(...); 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolstin
Посмотреть сообщение
Please add function:
PHP код:
SetVehicleSpawnInfo(...); 
That you can actually script pretty easy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
That you can actually script pretty easy...
How?

Finally came back home, decided to script and got a great idea with YSF

#include <YSF> and pawn library stopped working

Is there any way to know precisely what parameters to use with SendRPC? I mean for the different RPCs out there, I'm experimenting with it now and I would like to know if there is any way to see how to use each RPC correctly. A list of all the RPCs would be appreciated too. Also for SendData too.

Also I don't wanna be annoying, but I'm still waiting for a fix for AttachDynamicObjectToObject because I'm really needing to use it and it's bugged at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCG2000
Посмотреть сообщение
Is there any way to know precisely what parameters to use with SendRPC? I mean for the different RPCs out there, I'm experimenting with it now and I would like to know if there is any way to see how to use each RPC correctly. A list of all the RPCs would be appreciated too. Also for SendData too.

Also I don't wanna be annoying, but I'm still waiting for a fix for AttachDynamicObjectToObject because I'm really needing to use it and it's bugged at the moment.
Fixed. About rpc.. You need to reverse enginering samp server to find it. Public list is useless because lot of thing change at version change.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey Kurta,
I have found an issue. I had problem with Dialogs after i updated YSF from R10 to R13. In some cases ShowPlayerDialog doesn't work and OnDialogResponse too. I repeat: i had these problems from when i updated the plugin, and the script hadn't been edited, only re-compiled.
Thank you, and good job BTW

EDIT:
I've found out another thing: ShowPlayerDialog won't call OnDialogResponse unless with a Client Command

Код:
CMD:p(playerid)
{
	ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_CLAN, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD, "Blabla", "BlablaBlabla", "Ok", "Quit");
	return 1;
}
Works!
It seems so weird..
Should be fixed.

Thanks, now waiting for the fixed release :P
And about the RPCs, yea I understand, thanks for answering.

R14 released:
- Fixed AttachPlayerObjectToObject in 0.3.7 version
- Removed GetPlayerDialogID, IsPlayerEditing(Attached)Object due to these were caused lot of bugs
- logprintf hook aka OnServerMessage will only work for windows, for some resons it's seems like unstable on linux

https://github.com/kurta999/YSF/releases/tag/R14

And about the RPCs, yea I understand, thanks for answering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PereraFunk
Посмотреть сообщение
Fixed release already here

Yes, AttachDynamicObjectToObject working perfectly now. Thank you.

Great plugin, thank you for your efforts!

Could someone please help me with 2 questions about this plugin?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=581247

thank you !