Suggestions for future SA:MP updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannesenn
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
PlayerDialogUpdate(playerid, dialogid, text[]); // update dialog's text without reloading the dialog
EnterDialogText(playerid, dialogid, text[]); // enter the text in dialog's field by server side

AttachObjectToActor(...);
DetachObjectFromActor(...);
PutActorInVehicle(actorid, vehicleid, seatid);
RemoveActorFromVehicle(actorid);
SetActorArmour(actorid, Float:armour);
SetActorSpecialActior(actorid, action);
GetActorState(actorid);
OnPlayerExhaustFire(playerid, fireid); // open when fire(eg. from vehicle or some weapon) was exhausted by player (from vehicle or exhauster)
Also Kalcor, add 2nd lane for trains/trams
What is this actor thing ?
These functions already exist for player,this would just be duplicating.

See new SAMP version(0.3.7) for actor system...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
See new SAMP version(0.3.7) for actor system...
Sorry,didnt knew that as the server I play isnt updated to that version yet

Tell the user that he is using the wrong version instead of starting the game and telling him that the server didn't respond, same with password.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra
View Post
Tell the user that he is using the wrong version instead of starting the game and telling him that the server didn't respond, same with password.
I was just thinking of the same thing today.
Also to not make offtopic,I wanna suggest increasing the gangzones limit to at least 2048(if this havent been suggested already).

Add grass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGTrucker
View Post
I actually like this but why would you paint every window in different color,it would look strange and ugly imo.Just
pawn Code:
SetVehicleColorCarWindows(vehicleid,color)
Impossible... Totally impossible.

Quote:
View Post
Add grass?
Totally long overdue... Grass, and the extra trees that are missing would be awesome. I think there is more that's been removed, but I can't think of what else was that is related to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
Totally long overdue... Grass, and the extra trees that are missing would be awesome. I think there is more that's been removed, but I can't think of what else was that is related to this.
They are randomly generated, so syncing them would require extra resources. And I think there's some problem with texture lag or something that's why they are disabled. You can recreate vegetation with objects anyway.

So then make func for that?

AllowRichVegetation(bool:toggle);

Quote:
View Post
So then make func for that?

AllowRichVegetation(bool:toggle);
You can create vegetation using objects. Why bother syncing something client generates randomly if you can do it serverside without problem.

Why not? Randomly is better

Quote:
View Post
Why not? Randomly is better
Why not? Because it's not synced and will thus cause confusion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolito
View Post
Some new animations like these (breakdance). It would be nice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37pwbUp8t1I
That would require MoCap, a studio, and someone that knows how to break-dance, let alone all the software headaches. Unless someone in the SAMP dev team fancies doing frame-by-frame animation. So yeah, no

Try do add breakdance ifp to samp.ifp or in custom.img

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPC603
Посмотреть сообщение
Since sscanf uses memory-hacking to do it's work and needs to be updated with every release of samp-server, it would be better to include it in the code directly so it doesn't need to hack the server's memory and everyone doesn't have to download/install it themselves since it's already in the standard package.
sscanf only used memory-hacking in the past to check for the server version, but it appears that it doesn't do that anymore, so it can be used across all versions now.

A simple:
pawn Code:
SetPlayerAdmin(playerid, bool: admin)
function would work wonders.

• Civilian LVPD
  • Civilian Predator (Take the guns away)
  • SAMP license plate for the Sanchez

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickSpencer8
View Post
  • Civilian LVPD
  • Civilian Predator (Take the guns away)
They also should create the other 2 female paramedics, as they've added just SF's one

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickSpencer8
View Post
That, being an option would be cool.

Maybe even make it that license plates, can be removed from vehicles, and added to those who don't have them... However, where though is the other question...

The NRG has no plate either.

Dirtbikes generally don't have plates, nor do stunt bikes...

Civilian Patriot, Civilian FBI Rancher (4-door), Civilian Utility Van, Civilian Raindance, engine from Hotknife like object (vehicle component or just)...