Best game that you ever played!

-Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
-Pokemon Heartgold
-Fallout New Vegas (Fallout 2 would easily replace it if remade with new mechanics)
-Dragon Age Origins
-Minecraft

SA-MP
DayZ
Assassin's Creed 3
Half Life 2
Battlefield 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP
DayZ
Assassin's Creed 3
Half Life 2
Battlefield 3
DayZ is too buggy!

And if you mean Assassin's creed brotherhood by "Assassin's Creed 3", Yea, that's a badass game but Assassin's Creed: III sucks

Battlefield 3 had a brand new graphic, It was just too good to be true those days, It's graphics still amaze me after all these years

Mafia II

GTA V

SA-MP

7 SINS B)

GTA SAN with hot coffee mod installed!

Best game i played so far is probably GTA V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arastair
Посмотреть сообщение
DayZ is too buggy!

And if you mean Assassin's creed brotherhood by "Assassin's Creed 3", Yea, that's a badass game but Assassin's Creed: III sucks

Battlefield 3 had a brand new graphic, It was just too good to be true those days, It's graphics still amaze me after all these years
DayZ is buggy only if you do not know how to avoid those certain bugs.

No, I did mean Assassin's Creed III. I love each and every game of AC franchise but AC III is my favorite. It brought a whole new parkour / combat system to the game and overall was just a great experience. Many people while over Connor's character because they lack the capability of understanding it. I personally think his character was the most realistic and interesting one in AC franchise. Ezio was too generic and predictable.

I don't play BF3 for the graphics but for the gameplay :P it's better than BF4 for me.

Prototype 1 & 2
San Andreas
Hitman Absolution

San Andreas .
Saints row
Cod

CTR
Tekken 3
Fallout 3
SAMP

Crash Team Racing was the best game that I played when I was younger, I remember when I used to play with my cousins and family on birthdays we would make competitions and we would put ourselves in the group I would always play with Polar or Pura xp. Good times.

Tekken 3 also made up a huge part of my childhood so yea...

But now the games that I enjoy most are Fallout 3 and this mod for san andreas SAMP :P...

Minesweeper.

If you count in everything the game has brought with it such as online communities and friends then it's SA-MP easily, I don't think any other game could come even close.

If you only look at the game then I would probably say Age Of Empires II. It has been great fun longer than SA-MP and even today it's still fun to play unlike SA-MP which has become boring after all the years.

GTA:IV.

No other game impressed me the way GTA:IV did the first time I played it. The graphics were way ahead of its time. I just loved driving around the city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_PRO
Посмотреть сообщение
Special Force(Now known as Soldier Front).
Funny, I was going to mention this aswell. I remember the good old days of SF. I had a lot of fun playing it back in the day.

I agree with Emmet, even though the game lacked a lot of features, had horrible porting to pc, and a problem with my copy would freeze the game on the last mission, locking up my console, when that came out, I didn't even know graphics of such quality were even possible

San Andreas

SA:MP, because it's simply o'sm.

pawn Код:
COMMAND:bestgames(playerid, params[])
{
    if(playeriNf[playerid][playerLoqggedIn])
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "GTA V.");
    }
    else
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You must be logged in to use commands.");
    }

return 1;
}