[Plugin] YSF - kurta999's version

Quote:
Originally Posted by MehranGta
Посмотреть сообщение
kurta ? when I want to compile the include with my gamemode, the pawn compiler stops working without any errors.
You are probably leaving some unclosed bracked, make sure that your brackets "{" are being closed by a closing bracket "}".

I tried execute my server SAMP 0.3.7 RC3 on my CentOS VPS, and not work it, thats only happens when I execute with YSF plugin. Why?

Because 0.3.7 in RC stage and YSF don't support that yet. I'll update when 0.3.7 will be released.

I added pattern scan for every addresses at linux, now it will be very easy to update YSF to new samp version.

In the future don't worry to use it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
I added pattern scan for every addresses at linux, now it will be very easy to update YSF to new samp version.

Willing to share it?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

That sounds pretty bad ass, is it only for YSF or can others use it for their plugins?

OK, then it in easier words

Lot of people worry to use YSF because of compatibility. Now every memory address scanned automaticly by patterns, and not only in windows. In major big samp udate, I just need find RPC-s (minutes of work) & update classes (that's too If Kye won't mix up everything)

great to hear about the pattern scanner to keep it updated.

do you plan to do a "per player" function of "DisableRemoteVehicleCollisions",
if 0.3.7 comes without a reversed version? (already posted in suggestion but never seen any "per player" things will come)

the original function just helps on stunt servers to not get hit by others. (all at the same time)
i really need it "per player" or "reversed" for roleplay where new players cant hit someone with a car.
it will protect other players from trolling,cheating (speedhack+ram) while a cop is able to hit him "in the same time".
that will force new players to do the first steps tutorial and no troll-guy will play 15 or 60 minutes to get banned again.

set him in a virtual world will do the same, but other players cant help him at the time.
in the same time it will looks like an empty server for him what will be a bad presentation of it...
if he act like a ghost he will be there but cant do any bad thing. in combination with "disable damage from new players" will it be the best combination of an anti-troll while he can be seen.

do you think that this sounds possible for you? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyNyuuu
Посмотреть сообщение
great to hear about the pattern scanner to keep it updated.

do you plan to do a "per player" function of "DisableRemoteVehicleCollisions",
if 0.3.7 comes without a reversed version? (already posted in suggestion but never seen any "per player" things will come)

the original function just helps on stunt servers to not get hit by others. (all at the same time)
i really need it "per player" or "reversed" for roleplay where new players cant hit someone with a car.
it will protect other players from trolling,cheating (speedhack+ram) while a cop is able to hit him "in the same time".
that will force new players to do the first steps tutorial and no troll-guy will play 15 or 60 minutes to get banned again.

set him in a virtual world will do the same, but other players cant help him at the time.
in the same time it will looks like an empty server for him what will be a bad presentation of it...
if he act like a ghost he will be there but cant do any bad thing. in combination with "disable damage from new players" will it be the best combination of an anti-troll while he can be seen.

do you think that this sounds possible for you? :3
You can use HidePlayerForPlayer to hide the new player for other players; but not hide other players for him. That way he can see players but they cannot see(and therefore cannot interact) with him.

thats right but i preffer that everything looks normal. he can see you, you can see him. you both using a car and the cop can hit your car, while the new guy thinks "trololol i hit you too" and cant do that while he drive through your car because of anti-troll.

i think your solution will be good if they always troll, but if you tell your friend "hey follow me with your car", one of them cant see the other one.

the removed collision of the new guy will force him to be nice because he has no other choice.
the other guy can ram him, but he played a lot more time and will deal with a ban.
the removed collision will be good too for servers where no collisions exist except for cop-cars.

samp just do one thing... "select a player and allow everyone to drive through him (you cant get hit by someone)".
its better to do a function like "only this player can drive though everything for everyone (so nobody can get hit by his car)".

DisableRemoteVehicleCollisions is already per player??

not really because with the original function "everyone" can drive through your car.
the forplayer will be good so i cant hit you but cops are allowed to hit your vehicle.
thats why i was asking for a "for player" version because "everyone" is not what i was looking for.

With following example you can script that ID 5,6,7,9 can hit you but 10,23,20 is nocollided with you.
DisableRemoteVehicleCollisionsForPlayer(forplayeri d,playerid,disable) <- for player version

Example at first Page, setplayerpos or skin for just "one player" so the affect just apply for just one ID and not everyone

AllowNickNameCharacter('/', true);

Allowing that character will not work properly, It'll remove everything before / in the name when connecting to a server, setting it works however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elorreli
Посмотреть сообщение
AllowNickNameCharacter('/', true);

Allowing that character will not work properly, It'll remove everything before / in the name when connecting to a server, setting it works however.
Confirm.
Also, is that possible to allow " " (space) character?

Yes, but i wont garantue that it will work withot bugs

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, but i wont garantue that it will work withot bugs
Is there anything you can do about the / character?

Edit: '-' seems to have similar issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elorreli
Посмотреть сообщение
Is there anything you can do about the / character?

Edit: '-' seems to have similar issues
That's samp issue, not YSF. I can't do anything.

You can fix the problem of ApplyAnimation? (the player is frozen for 1 sec when a player spawn because pre load anims)

when i load the plugin - after 30 minutes i cant do commands!
and when the plugin is not loaded i can do commands, you know why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adoniiz
Посмотреть сообщение
You can fix the problem of ApplyAnimation? (the player is frozen for 1 sec when a player spawn because pre load anims)
Sounds good.
Kurta, can you make pre-loading for animation libs?